Author Topic: TAS Machines - Most Prints  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Im-Magic

Re: TAS Machines - Most Prints
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 06:20:42 PM »
TAS are number one by a long way in Australia (where I am) I use a dryer made by their manufacturer and I is by far the best available. I have seen 30 year old Tas machines still pumping out work here day after day.
Stuart

Offline colintas

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 06:38:05 PM »
Alex, pleased to answer anything  I can.

Stuart, I'm very pleased to learn of your good experiences, good luck and let me know if you need anything in the future.

Colin Goode
Sales Manager - TAS International
www.tasinternational.com.au
Colin Goode
Sales Manager
TAS International

Offline colintas

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »
It has been a while, but I came across these photographs recently, I had completely forgotten I had them. These were taken in Southern California (possibly Ventura?) a few years back. I genuinely can't recall the customer name (maybe if someone recognises the shop they can let us know?) but I do remember they had around 8 TAS presses.
Not sure how this figure got so high (I guess a lot of these numbers were warming up pallets, etc and this is also a very old machine) but even so.........wow!!
It's also good to note, the guys were still using this machine everyday without issues and still in perfect registration!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:01:00 PM by colintas »
Colin Goode
Sales Manager
TAS International

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2017, 03:19:24 AM »
I was just visiting a friend's shop in New Zealand last week. They have two older Tas machines around 15 or 20 years old. Built like tanks and hold perfect reg. It was the first time I have ever got to tinker with one. Really really cool. Different but cool. I can see why they stand the test of time. Solid machines. Granted I have not seen a "new" one but from what I understand not much has changed. I'm going back in several months to catch up with some other friends and hoping to be a "guest printer" for a day on one of those machines!

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2017, 01:37:19 PM »
I was just visiting a friend's shop in New Zealand last week. They have two older Tas machines around 15 or 20 years old. Built like tanks and hold perfect reg. It was the first time I have ever got to tinker with one. Really really cool. Different but cool. I can see why they stand the test of time. Solid machines. Granted I have not seen a "new" one but from what I understand not much has changed. I'm going back in several months to catch up with some other friends and hoping to be a "guest printer" for a day on one of those machines!

when did you go to new zealand?!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2017, 03:29:11 PM »

when did you go to new zealand?!

Just got back. Past 11 days. Been working from my laptop and phone. I have a very good crew. They all did vacation so it was my turn. NZ is beautiful and getting to see a TAS was icing on the cake!

Offline colintas

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2017, 04:43:34 PM »
Hey Brandon.
Thanks for the kind words. I can confirm that if anything, the new machines are even more robust than before. Next time you go to NZ, try and stop off in Melbourne on your way, I would be very happy to show you around the factory and show you how these things are put together.
Colin Goode
Sales Manager
TAS International