Author Topic: Update on the Embroidered Dream Team logo  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Update on the Embroidered Dream Team logo
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:03:44 PM »
The Dream Team logo has around 18,000 stitches.  3.5" wide. This is what our member (Lizard) did for me to show it could be done. Had I seen this before making an arrangement with the previous embroiderer for a revision, I would have used Lizard and would have been approved at first round. The previous embroiderer also did an approved version.

Notice how he was even able to include the various colored rings in the center as we as the pointed star things that go out of the circle and even the semi fade as the lines gather closer to the center. Then, he also included that distress funky stuff at the bottom. Top stuff that Lizard does.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:06:54 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Update on the Embroidered Dream Team logo
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »
Well dan, it looks like somebody digitizes as well as you separate.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »
I think you're right.  I went back and looked at the one that is approved (by the previous shop). They did a good enough job on the revision. I was happy to have something that my customer might think was good also. It was a good job for this difficult and detailed art file.

Lizards digitized file is probably 25-30% better than that.  More attention to detail. Again, had I not already committed to my previous emb. shop, I'd of had Lizard do it for sure. I do feel obligated to the last shop though. They did put in some good effort on it to revised it and willingly at no additional charge for the revision so, you understand. It's a bit of loyalty for their efforts involved.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:51:58 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Lizard

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »
Thanks for the high praise Dan.
Toby
 Shirt Lizard Charlotte, NC 704-521-5225