Author Topic: Qingdao Unique DTG printer A2,A3,A4 size white ink and discharging ink  (Read 3554 times)

Offline xman

Hi everyone,

This is Qingdao Unique Products Develop Co.,ltd. I'm here to recommend you some really good t shirt printers. We are manufacturer from China(Do not compare us with some immoral suppliers in China) .

Currently our 2D digital printers have been  mature and we also do well in 3D Printer, such as our largest 3d building printer in the world with the size of 12m*12m*12m, and our 3d bioprinter capable of printing compound substrate and a variety of cells at one time, cell survival rate was 92%.

2D is the basic of 3D, Our 2D printers have been exported to more than 138 countries.

Maybe you know discharg technique, yes our discharging ink t shirt printer can print on black color garment directly and need no pre coat. I hope this is what you are looking for:

T shirt printer,Qingdao unique discharging ink t shirt printer. Unique A2 Size DTG Printer UN-TS-MN110D (Use Discharge ink)
Printer Features:
1. 9-Color Printer can make better Color-effect.
2. Can printing on any color t-shirt, White, Light or Dark color.
3. Discharge Ink(Special White Ink) are not need pre coat, can print on t-shirt directly.
4. Smart Technical Clean System can effectively Prevent Printer Head Clog.
5. Epson original CISS (continue ink supply system) include Constant pressure ink tank, Double-deck ink pipe and damper.
Epson original sealed design, Effectively prevent dust into the ink tank and ink volatile loss, reduce the risk of Printer Head Clog
Epson original Constant Pressure design, Precise control of ink pressure, ensure ink supply stable and printing clear.
6. High Quality RIP software will be FREE with printer.
T shirt printer,Qingdao unique discharging ink t shirt printer
See more details on www.sinounic.com, there are more printers.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:39:31 PM by xman »

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Re: Low price DTG printer for sale A3,A4 size
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 12:48:38 PM »
I knew the other post was spam

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Low price DTG printer for sale A3,A4 size
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
I knew the other post was spam

I let it stand because it did allow experienced members to share their opinions on this issue.
A new potential buyer can certainly see that the general consensus is  that any purchase as important as this would be risky to cut quality corners to save a few dollars.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?