Author Topic: Dirkdiggler's M&R Challenger 3-D WOW!!  (Read 941 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
Dirkdiggler's M&R Challenger 3-D WOW!!
« on: April 22, 2014, 02:48:28 PM »
So this weekend, Niki and I went over to Dirkdiggler's shop. First of, thanks for inviting us and spending time with us on your holiday weekend brotha!! Dirk really has his shop laid out nice!! He also keeps a seriously clean shop, we felt like dirt's after we left there, lol. Cracked the whip this morning to get the girls cleaning and reorganizing this place.

So his Challenger 3-D. I don't know how many of you have spent time in person with one of these, but I can honestly say, there is no way that you can get a true idea of how this machine is built and how it functions unless you are right there with one, in someone's shop. WE WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know everyone has their faves, and says this one and that one can do this and that, but this press is built to take down a small country lol. We couldn't believe something that big, could be that fast, and that smooth. Cycling at only 96 doz an hour, which I hear is not all that fast for that press, and the Challenger 3-D was smooth as silk. Not to mention, it looked like everyone who owns  one had mentioned, that you can load unload easy peezy at that speed  because of the index and table style. Hat's off the M&R on this machine. The Off Contact adjustments, the head controlling is smooth as silk too. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!! I'm so glad we took the time to ride over from Lawrencville this weekend to see you brother, congrats on a really kick butt shop, and acquisition of such an impressive piece of machinery. I only wish I had more time to hang with you and run some jobs with you lol. Thanks for your time man, and we will put the gifts you gave us to good use!!!

Mike
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Online GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Dirkdiggler's M&R Challenger 3-D WOW!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 02:56:22 PM »
So this weekend, Niki and I went over to Dirkdiggler's shop. First of, thanks for inviting us and spending time with us on your holiday weekend brotha!! Dirk really has his shop laid out nice!! He also keeps a seriously clean shop, we felt like dirt's after we left there, lol. Cracked the whip this morning to get the girls cleaning and reorganizing this place.

So his Challenger 3-D. I don't know how many of you have spent time in person with one of these, but I can honestly say, there is no way that you can get a true idea of how this machine is built and how it functions unless you are right there with one, in someone's shop. WE WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know everyone has their faves, and says this one and that one can do this and that, but this press is built to take down a small country lol. We couldn't believe something that big, could be that fast, and that smooth. Cycling at only 96 doz an hour, which I hear is not all that fast for that press, and the Challenger 3-D was smooth as silk. Not to mention, it looked like everyone who owns  one had mentioned, that you can load unload easy peezy at that speed  because of the index and table style. Hat's off the M&R on this machine. The Off Contact adjustments, the head controlling is smooth as silk too. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!! I'm so glad we took the time to ride over from Lawrencville this weekend to see you brother, congrats on a really kick butt shop, and acquisition of such an impressive piece of machinery. I only wish I had more time to hang with you and run some jobs with you lol. Thanks for your time man, and we will put the gifts you gave us to good use!!!

Mike

A few guys have called me on ours for thoughts and you've pretty much nailed it here.  Built like a tank, fast as you can ever or never run it, and backed by the screen printing Jesus.  It sells it's self.  I think anyone that has time and is remotely considering a new press better seriously consider one. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 04:37:01 PM »
Thanks for the kind words about my shop!  Although its a mess right now, I guess I hid it pretty well.  We are SLAMED, so I haven't cleaned in a while.  It was nice to finally meet in person and I am glad we got to spend some time going over the CH3D.  What else can I say, its a BEAST!  Make some money with all that "FREE" I gave ya!  You gave me some pointers too!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:03:20 AM »
We surely will brother!! We appreciate the blessing.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com