Author Topic: Selling Unlicensed College Shirts  (Read 7700 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Selling Unlicensed College Shirts
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 06:04:01 PM »
^^I don't know about that Dan--when I did CLC, they were accounting sales by hangtags.  Sounds to me like someone's cutting someone out of a percentage, if they haven't changed their system.

FWIW, Greek symbols that are thousands of years old are protected.  Isn't that cool?

Yeah, I didn't think so either...

Could be,  but from what I have been hearing about Wal-Greens or even CVS, (from printers arund) who work with them,  they are very serious about being team players with their vendors/suppliers and adhering to laws and regulations. If Wal-Greens found out that a printer was supplying non licensed merch (that should be licensed), they would drop them same day and take action to make sure they are not responsible for any merch and would never use that printer AGAIN.  Printers who do supply them, know this.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 08:32:56 AM »
As it should be!!!
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Texas Slick

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2014, 01:26:26 PM »
i do alot of Greek printing for an online company. The company has the licenses and I had to sign a manufacturers agreement and he pays the licenses and i don't pay anythong, just put the holograms an the items.
Jimmy Sturrock aka Texas Slick