Author Topic: Anatol LED Exposure unit  (Read 37815 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Anatol LED Exposure unit
« on: July 29, 2014, 05:58:36 PM »
Anatol just introduced there new L.E.D exposure unit the Auroa, just saw a few pic's on there website, not a bad looking machine.  I'll have to see if any vids will pop up as they start to ship them out customers, I would love to have one of those units, but I just can't see me tossing the unit I have now, but if it goes out I'm all over it.  Price I think they start around 35 to 37 hundred for one that will expose one full auto screen.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline KevWilso

Kevin Wilson
River City Graphic Supply 512-454-0505 www.rivercitygraphicsupply.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Anatol LED Exposure unit
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 06:17:44 PM »
Everyone is lining up I'm sure. ;)

Offline starchild

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »

One day Anatol is going to make a sweepstakes winner and reward you their complete line up.. (Conditions being that you're their endorsement person..) I can see the pom poms now..

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 06:57:57 PM »
The arrangement of the LED's in that pic on the link is interesting.  It looks to be for two small screens and not one large one, but I could be wrong.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 07:02:42 PM »

One day Anatol is going to make a sweepstakes winner and reward you their complete line up.. (Conditions being that you're their endorsement person..) I can see the pom poms now..

That's almost what I told my sales guy last time he made his routine sales call to me.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 07:16:59 PM »
I told them I would be their spokesman but they didn't respond...

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 07:40:47 PM »
Wish there would be actually more info about the actual LEDs used in that unit. How many for example would be a good starting point.Looking at this I feel rather drawn to the Vastex units or the Starlight from M&R.

Offline Northland

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 08:35:30 PM »
The arrangement of the LED's in that pic on the link is interesting.  It looks to be for two small screens and not one large one, but I could be wrong.
If you blow the picture up, you can see the bulb arrangement better. It looks like there's a full field of small UV LED's and another grouping of a different lamps for non-exposure purposes.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
If you blow the picture up, you can see the bulb arrangement better. It looks like there's a full field of small UV LED's and another grouping of a different lamps for non-exposure purposes.

Yeah, these old eyes kinda' saw maybe 32 rows of 50 LED's, about 1600 covering the entire area.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 09:45:15 PM »
The spacing is interesting, wonder what the reasoning or theory is behind where they are? Nice you can store times in it for recall if you need to....

So this would go for all LED units, if we got one for our auto screens which are 25x36's is there a downside to exposing the manual 18x20's or whatever they are that we have on the same large unit?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 09:57:35 PM »
With hundreds of LED's edge to edge, why would it matter?

I'm assuming that the many, many small bluish lights are the UV exposure bad-boys, and the few short rows of whiter, pinker lights have another purpose.
Maybe easier to see in this enlarged pic

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 10:34:35 PM »
Ahhhhhhhh you have pointed out my ignorance Frog, thanks:P I looked at it and assumed the pink lights were the exposure lights, not "auxiliary" or backlights...
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 10:46:41 PM »
There was a video of it on Anatol's Facebook page. Led spacing mimics the starlight. Control feature has a vacuum pressure sensor setting that it uses instead of  a vacuum countdown timer which is in my opinion a better method over the starlight. 1k cheaper than a starlight is also tempting.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 10:07:17 AM »
There was a video of it on Anatol's Facebook page. Led spacing mimics the starlight. Control feature has a vacuum pressure sensor setting that it uses instead of  a vacuum countdown timer which is in my opinion a better method over the starlight. 1k cheaper than a starlight is also tempting.
I assure you this unit does not compare to the Starlight and our exclusive LED's. Make sure you get a money back guarantee if you buy it as well as a lifetime replacement on all the LED's even if one fails! Price isn't everything as a lot of people have found out.
Rich Hoffman