Author Topic: Anatol LED Exposure unit  (Read 37700 times)

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: Anatol LED Exposure unit
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2014, 08:06:43 PM »
I am thinking that blue paint must cost a ton that's why the big price difference " bahahah
yea that's the reason. Nothing to do with the fact we have about 30 percent more higher quality LED'S.
thirty percent more higher quality! You don't say. How is that figured? What makes one diode more higher quality then the next just curious what you are basing that on. Is it just output wavelength stability q point Thermo stability.
left the comma out. 30 percent more LEDs
Rich Hoffman

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2014, 08:09:57 PM »
I am thinking that blue paint must cost a ton that's why the big price difference " bahahah
yea that's the reason. Nothing to do with the fact we have about 30 percent more higher quality LED'S.

I wonder how he has one of our LED Units?  How can he make the statement that his is 30% higher quality? 

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2014, 08:12:34 PM »
I have never used or even seen the Starlight Exposure Unit.   I can only speak of the features and value of the Aurora UV LED Exposure Unit. 

Price and features make it the best value on the Market!

The features of the Anatol UV LED Aurora Exposure Unit!

9.5 (3/8') thick optical plate glass, not plastic to avoid scratching.
LED timer with digital readout
Heavy Duty fully enclosed all steel cabinet
Two year warranty covering parts and labor on the entire unit.  LED lights have a life of over 50,000 hours(why have a lifetime warranty for something that last that long?) Sounds like Marketing to me or a way to charge more? 
Program up to four different profiles for fast and easy setting recall
Removable covers provide easy access to components for fast cleaning
More LED UV lights than any other LED Unit on the Market for the best light and uniformed distribution
Separate delay and exposure time adjustments

AEU2124    8 x 37 x 25  21 x24  Screen Capacity     Price $2,250 plus crate and freight  Free Stand
AEU2331    8 x 39 x 30  23 x 31 Screen Capacity     Price $3,776 plus crate and freight  Free Stand
AEU3140    8 x 55 x 42  31 x 40 Screen Capacity     Price $6795  plus crate and freight  Free Stand

Coming Soon a smaller version for entry level shops.     

Like the Volt All Electric Press it is taking the market by storm!

Is Jason Rodriguez selling Anatol equipment?

Jason is not employed by Anatol or is not a dealer of Anatol.  What does this have to do with the Aurora LED Exposure Unit?

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2014, 08:16:48 PM »
Rich, going off my limited knowledge, I would assume your LEDs have a narrower "beam width" (can't think of the term) if they are properly spaced to reduce undercut more does not always equal better, what do you feel the advantage that is gained by having more points of light?
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline islandtees

« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2014, 08:21:37 PM »
I have never used or even seen the Starlight Exposure Unit. I am not bold enough to judge by a picture or video only without first hand knowedge.   I can only speak of the features and value of the Aurora UV LED Exposure Unit. 

Price and features make it the best value on the Market!

The features of the Anatol UV LED Aurora Exposure Unit!

9.5 (3/8') thick optical plate glass, not plastic to avoid scratching.
LED timer with digital readout
Heavy Duty fully enclosed all steel cabinet
Two year warranty covering parts and labor on the entire unit.  LED lights have a life of over 50,000 hours(why have a lifetime warranty for something that last that long?) Sounds like Marketing to me or a way to charge more? 
Program up to four different profiles for fast and easy setting recall
Removable covers provide easy access to components for fast cleaning
More LED UV lights than any other LED Unit on the Market for the best light and uniformed distribution
Separate delay and exposure time adjustments

AEU2124    8 x 37 x 25  21 x24  Screen Capacity     Price $2,250 plus crate and freight  Free Stand
AEU2331    8 x 39 x 30  23 x 31 Screen Capacity     Price $3,776 plus crate and freight  Free Stand
AEU3140    8 x 55 x 42  31 x 40 Screen Capacity     Price $6795  plus crate and freight  Free Stand

Coming Soon a smaller version for entry level shops.     

Like the Volt All Electric Press it is taking the market by storm!
I do have a question about your 50,000 hr LED. Things still go bad, electronics are not perfect. If a LED goes out after the 2 year period will you replace free of charge. Please don't spin it, just a yes or no and explain why if no.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2014, 08:28:17 PM »
Who dis?

Impressionsindustries has twelve posts, all today, all in one thread, and even became a member just today?
All posts bashing/praising certain companies.

IP mods?

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2014, 08:30:55 PM »
Yes we will replace the LED bulbs.....understand the bulbs are not a significant cost.  The trick I understand is that our competitor charges labor to change the bulbs.
So the cost of labor far out weighs the cost of the of a bulb.   So is the bulb from of competitor really free?  Our they charging you labor to replace the bulb?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:33:10 PM by Anatolhelp »

Offline islandtees

« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2014, 08:33:56 PM »
Yes we will replace the LED bulbs.....understand the bulbs are not a significant cost.  The trick I understand is that our competitor charges labor to change the bulbs.
So the cost of labor far out weighs the cost of the of a bulb.   So is the bulb from of competitor really free?  Our they charging you for labor to replace the bulb?
Just so Im clear, after the first 2 years you will pay for labor and the bulb?

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2014, 09:34:36 PM »
Who's Rebel Screen Suppy, just curious.

No reason for everybody to get all Fat Bobby here.

IMO which really doesn't matter Rich simply saw an opportunity to promote his product, he did not bash anyone just simply stated why he thought his was better, nothing wrong with that. It took Anatol 6 pages and a bunch of ribbing to say why they feel theirs is a better value. Anatol should have stepped up and simply stated the facts and answered questions at least on page two. Nothing wrong with a little conversation.

Daryl was simply pointing out Anatol had a LED unit. So does Vastex, Lawson and several other companies. This is where Anatol should have stepped in and said hey guys here is what we have ask your questions. If nothing else a little free self promotion. Everyone is "beating up" Anatol for not coming on here but if they were more active, simply answered the questions and stated the facts instead of dancing around the topic no one could get on there case, you can't argue the cold hard facts.

It is no secret Anatol lacks service and support and from what I have heard they are at least making an effort. Out of the owners I know unfortunately a large portion of them are not satisfied not because the machine is bad but with the support they get. Some of them have problems from day simply due to poor installs. I honestly think it's a Eastern European state of mind to get the machines on the floor and worry about how they will support them later. IMO most of the happy customers are in CA where OTS services them and provides the necessary support.

On another note how can Anatol and M&R claim they both have the most LED lights in the industry, someone has to have the most. It's not necessarily how many LED's it's the lay out and focus of those bulbs that counts. 

As far as the warranty yes 50k hrs (I think 10k is more realistic) is a lot but things do break so like asked before will Anatol provide parts, labor, travel, expenses to fix the problem in the first two years at no charge. I can't speak for M&R but would assume they would ship you an new light bar to be installed by the end user.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:03:46 PM by Binkspot »

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2014, 09:35:55 PM »
Thank you Rich and thank you Anatolhelp you both answered my question and both companies in my eyes have nice exposure units, my original post was to help promote my topic's unit but as it turned out both companies got promoted and that's fine with me, for the rest of you yall can bitch like gals to you get your fill I'm done.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2014, 11:16:04 PM »
Rebel screen supply is Jason Rodriguez I'm pretty sure. And if I understand correct, he is going by Jason Wiley now. But I'd like it if someone could verify my information. I'm about 97% sure though.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2014, 11:16:32 PM »
Yes, I'd like to know this as well.

Will either of you replace bulbs, parts and labor, for the life of the unit?

If not is it a user serviceable part that you sell to the end user?

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2014, 11:34:12 PM »
Rebel screen supply is Jason Rodriguez I'm pretty sure. And if I understand correct, he is going by Jason Wiley now. But I'd like it if someone could verify my information. I'm about 97% sure though.

It is...

Like wile coyote

Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2014, 12:44:27 AM »
The most important question to me is who of those two will give me the best price to have the first LED exposure unit in Japan?

Offline starchild

« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2014, 01:34:19 AM »
Isn't this forum great.. You guys rock..

Sent using Tapatalk