Author Topic: CTS questions...  (Read 791 times)

Offline siestasol

• Verified/Junior
CTS questions...
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »
We are on 70 screens average daily, with busies days  getting close to 100/110. And we think, is time to go CTS, with all the benefits. We don't have too space in the screen room available.  I was thinking in one iMage, plus the D-Scan for space limitations. We are using actually Aquasol HV/Diazo for everything (Plastisol/Discharge/waterbase). We have a msp3140 with the triloc and a nuarc 6k for the other stuff (all over, jumbo, small screens(20x24), pants,etc). I need a cts for 23x31 and 25x36 screens. Based on this, What do you think will be the best way to go CTS?
Thanks.

Offline Zelko-4-EVA

Re: CTS questions...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:42:35 PM »
after research we bought the i-Image ST 2 head and we have a combination of 23x31 MZX, 25x33 M3 and 25x36 M3

we skipped the D-scan because i believe it was designed for photopolymers.   i think the starlight works best with Diazo emulsions.

FYI - we just placed the order on the 11th, so i dont have any working experience.

Offline Alex M

• !!!
Re: CTS questions...
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 12:49:44 PM »
We are on 70 screens average daily, with busies days  getting close to 100/110. And we think, is time to go CTS, with all the benefits. We don't have too space in the screen room available.  I was thinking in one iMage, plus the D-Scan for space limitations. We are using actually Aquasol HV/Diazo for everything (Plastisol/Discharge/waterbase). We have a msp3140 with the triloc and a nuarc 6k for the other stuff (all over, jumbo, small screens(20x24), pants,etc). I need a cts for 23x31 and 25x36 screens. Based on this, What do you think will be the best way to go CTS?
Thanks.
There are two options I would recommend for you.
1) i-Image STE II with 2 print heads. This will be the most versatile by letting you print and expose any emulsion with ease. It will also let you grow into it for the future with the capability of producing up to 250-275 screens per shift.
2)i-image ST with 2 print heads and a Starlight 3140 with CTS kit. This option causes more handling of the screens, but will still give you the versatility to expose what you need in a timely fashion.
Both of these options would eliminate the need for the MSP, if you are running screens larger then 26x36 or 26x43 (larger model i-Image) you will still need the 6k for that.
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com