Author Topic: Is this a joke?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Is this a joke?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 07:05:50 AM »
I bet this guy will be laughing all the way to the bank while he is standing there in line next to the pet rock and the Tamagotchi guy.
NEVER NEVER NEVER over-underestimate the stupidity of the American consumer.
If one  out of every ten thousand printed tee shirt owners bought just one shart ...........JACKPOT

Actually it is a great idea if you step back think that every time anyone puts on a printed tee shirt they are basically displaying moving art. Not unlike advertising on a bus or taxi.
Think about it if every hippie from the 60's (choke / cough ) bought one of these for their favorite concert tee shirt this guy could be big.
Right this minute there are 1000000000000000 old tee shirts that are tattered torn and worn hanging in some guy's closet reminding him of the great days of his youth while his wife can't understand why he can't grow up and take out the garbage or remember his wedding anniversary. SOLUTION to this problem....you got it the SHART
BRILLIANT.............wish I thought of it.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline turnergraphics

• Verified/Junior
Re: Is this a joke?
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 03:35:53 PM »
This might possibly be the best gag gift ever….cool product with bad name!