Author Topic: Family Feud...  (Read 3001 times)

Offline Donnie

• !!!
Re: Family Feud...
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
Ha, the elder does not have "email". So yeah, banjo music.

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 02:08:24 PM »
Hi Donnie!

I haven't seen anything on this thread for a while. Did it turn out okay?

Stan (in Wichita)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 06:44:58 PM »
no no no send him nothing.....you have a contarct with the person who you worked with and took the money from.
He has to take legal action with her not you if he wants to be a PITA. You owe him no more info on this order than you owe him on any other order you task in your shop. He might be putting up the cash for the shirts but he is not drinking at your bar. What would you tell him if he demanded every other comparable invoice you ever issued to see if you charged them the same relative (no punn intended) price.
Your only exposure here is a testimony in court if he decides to sue the lady you did business with.

Disclaimer... I am not a lawyer just a retired negotiator formally with  the Mothers And Fathers Italian Association.

mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 03:02:27 PM »
Disclaimer... I am not a lawyer just a retired negotiator formally with  the Mothers And Fathers Italian Association.

mooseman

Too funny  ;D
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »
Hi Donnie!

I haven't seen anything on this thread for a while. Did it turn out okay?

Stan (in Wichita)

Crickets... after I blocked the Elder's Phone.