Author Topic: New job coming up for my favorite menacing motorcycle gang.  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Clark

New job coming up for my favorite menacing motorcycle gang.
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:20:17 AM »
This job is for The Banditos/Amigos Motorcycle Club..as seen on Gangland on the History Channel. For beng a rough group, they pay well, want good printing and art.  Really, they are one of my favorite customers.  Anyway, they are starting two new projects, one is a ladies shirt, and then one for the guys.

First up is the ladies shirt, specs were a rose, skull, butterfly, and the text SYLA & SYLB (Support your local Amigos & Support your local Banditos)

Here is the rough sketch:

Then to ink:

Then to color and proof. This image is approved, and will go to print this week or next.  I will post up the final imprint.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: New job coming up for my favorite menacing motorcycle gang.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:32:41 PM »
Swa-eet!  Who did the art?  I would like to discuss some work I can split up.  Send me an email on that.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Clark

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:48:46 PM »
Thanks Dan..I sent you an email.

For others, the artist's name is Vincent Fink.  He mentor is Houston's own, Mitch Different

You can check his stuff out at vincentfink.com or point506.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 01:30:53 PM »
that looks great!
can't wait to see the final print.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 01:32:00 PM »
Oh yes,   I have his name in my list of potential artist I'd like to work with one day. Thats an older list so I need to re-look at those again.

Cool Thanks.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Clark

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Got the first draft of the Men's shirt.  Got some work to do on this one..mainly making the bike work a little better with the background, and lose the rose.  Should be a cool shirt once we are finished with it though.

Offline Clark

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »
And here's the final of the mens shirt.