Poll

Do you put a tracking label on youth apparel (not printed for the trade)?

Yes
No
What the hell is a tracking label?

Author Topic: Do you put a tracking label on youth apparel not printed for the trade?  (Read 4986 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
The question is simple by design, and though I am sure that there will be comments posted, the anonymity granted by merely voting could be a good thing for some.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Doug B

• !!!
Re: Do you put a tracking label on youth apparel not printed for the trade?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 07:04:20 AM »
 Anything I print in a youth size gets a tracking label. On embroidery.
I send every customer that buys youth sizes a .pdf with the blanket
compliance from the garment manufacturer and Madeira (who's
thread I use exclusively).

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 10:36:49 AM »
I'm hoping that more take a few seconds out to answer this poll. As it stands right now, the results don't surprise me, but do concern me.
Perhaps the next related poll will be "How many are prepared to deal with the consequences if cited for failure to comply"?

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
Let's face it guys, can any of us survive an audit?  It cost my embroidery friend over $5k when he was audited by the IRS.  If the feds come in here, we're done, pure and simple...I cannot afford, not could i deal with an audit.  We run the books pretty darn clean here, but not as well organised as our friends.

Does anybody else find it sad that we live in fear of our government?

On a brighter note, I did get some responses from my reps regarding their plans for the CPSIA law.  I am hoping that they follow through with it and can lift some of the unnecessary regulations businesses face.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
Can we assume that you answered no to the poll?

A note of irony here Brad, that considering your constant railing about the government and present administration, that you have not yet opted in to the one board where your complaints are both encouraged and appropriate.

And, I am glad that you are working within the system to modify or clarify this law. I'd hate to think what some of the open carry tea baggers might do.  ;D

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 12:21:38 PM »
I actually sent you a note last week about letting me into the politics board.  I figured you got busy with paying work( I can't blame you).

Hey, the tea party is all about smaller, less intrusive government.  After going to a number of tea party rallies, I can tell you that we are very peaceful and very clean as well.  It's more of just a hang out and show your support for a smaller government movement.  The things being yelled at us were pretty bad though, we just ignored it as a group and moved on.

For all of the hatred aimed at the tea party, I have not seen anything that warrants that sort of attacks from the media.  It is all from Alinksy's "rules for radicals,"  first you must vilify your opponents.

It's propaganda against the tea party, pure and simple..... "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed"--Adolf Hitler

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
You know what? You're right (at least about opting in) and I even remember typing in your screen name as soon as I got your PM. Why it didn't take, I don't know, but it will be quickly rectified, and you can then start posting this stuff there.

Offline dsh

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »
I voted and the poll looked like this:

rotate 90 degrees CCW and it seems appropriate.