Author Topic: Update on the Winged Floodbars  (Read 6936 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Update on the Winged Floodbars
« on: August 30, 2011, 03:44:21 PM »
  Well Rich came thru just like he said, got the winged floodbar today and just intime to run a job with it.
  Ok first thing it wouldn't lock into the quick release holder(it would slide from side to side) they shaved just a little to much off the edges, so I fix that by adding some blue blockout tape in that spot to build the edge back up.
  Did that on the front and back of the floodbar then lock it back in pretty dam tight this time, and it worked like a champ never had to card the white ink once during the hold run( small run 100 prints).  Talk with Rich and he is going to make one more for me, and guys I think we are in business, I really like the design and the wings can be bend in a little or out a little to handle 14 and 15 inch squeegees.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Update on the Winged Floodbars
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
Just more proof that our "bias" works! We only have a very high class of equipment manufacturer here.  Just another advantage to joining The Shirt Board rather than "those other places"   lol! ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
There are other places?!?   :)
If it's so easy, you do it.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 04:23:09 PM »
There are other places?!?   :)

I would say something like "that's what I hear" , but damn, even with removing bookmarks I still find myself in the dark places from time to time by clicking poorly named links and even a sneaky bookmark (my own fault) for the Intek price list just yesterday! A hasty retreat though!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:43:51 PM by Frog »

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 04:29:56 PM »
Second version done! Hopefully it will make it out today. If not tomorrow.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 04:40:33 PM »
and people wonder why M&R is at the top!!!  Great work M&R and you guys will love your winged floodbars...like I have said before, I have both M&R and Action Engineering and I like the M&R better due to cleaning of them and ease of use....you would think they are the same, but M&R's just seem to fit a bit better...

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 04:55:21 PM »
Edit:  Sorry, so much I could have said here but I got to stop bringing up old S.  Good job Rich, just goes to show that you do lend help at forums besides your own, contrary to some people's observations.  See, I just can't stop, sorry folks, got a lot of pinned up issues with some "things".

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 05:31:30 PM »
Edit:  Sorry, so much I could have said here but I got to stop bringing up old S.  Good job Rich, just goes to show that you do lend help at forums besides your own, contrary to some people's observations.  See, I just can't stop, sorry folks, got a lot of pinned up issues with some "things".

Good man!

You are learning. When in doubt, it's usually better to not post.  ;)

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 05:34:14 PM »
Go out and shoot some targets with those guns you have. That always helps release some tension!!
Rich Hoffman

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 05:52:03 PM »
Go out and shoot some targets with those guns you have. That always helps release some tension!!

Sounds like a good idea for this weekend.  The Springfield needs a little action.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »
Good advise 244... Always works for me  ;D
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Lonestarapparel

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 06:45:42 PM »
Rich,

Could you PM me what the price would be for those floodbars.  I am needing 3-6 of them.  Thanks

Brian
Lonestar Apparel

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »
As soon as I get the material cost and labor calculated I will do that. Should be as soon as 3deep confirms the one he receives tomorrow fits.
Rich Hoffman

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 08:25:52 PM »
Can you help your slower M&R customers figure out where to find them on the online store? I've looked but can't find them.

Alan,what do you shoot? Not targets, but weapon of choice,
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 09:01:11 PM »
They are not on there Dave. I will have them put there just for you!
Rich Hoffman