Author Topic: Update on the Winged Floodbars  (Read 6935 times)

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Update on the Winged Floodbars
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 09:09:29 PM »
Didn't we just learn on this very same subject that once posted here, it's not "just for you"  Just ask Shanarchy, Northland, CCsign and whoever else was in on the original discussion about winged floodbars!

Hrumph, just a place for chit chat indeed!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 07:14:11 AM »
Didn't we just learn on this very same subject that once posted here, it's not "just for you"  Just ask Shanarchy, Northland, CCsign and whoever else was in on the original discussion about winged floodbars!

Hrumph, just a place for chit chat indeed!
My bad. Just for y'all !
Rich Hoffman

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 08:33:06 AM »
I thought that was said tongue in cheek. I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline terryei

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 09:06:33 AM »
As soon as I get the material cost and labor calculated I will do that. Should be as soon as 3deep confirms the one he receives tomorrow fits.
OK, I'm confussed, which is not unusual, Rich, does M&R now make a winged flood bar?  I remember I got some with my Diamondback but they really weren't very handy.  Did you guys make another one?  Several years ago I bought some from, I think Action, where Sam said he got his.  They really do make the day go quicker.  If you are running an auto and don't use winged floodbars and card ink, you are spending to much time! 
If you've got some better ones, I'll take 5 of them.  Just make sure you figure labor cost at minimum wage, there are a lot of people out of work!  I'm on the books, SIPCO/Identity Apparel, and I think my line of credit is large enough for some floodbars? (better be)  Send them out when you can, I'll take a video of them and post it here. (that's NOT solicitating a discount, I just learn so much here if I can give a little back, good)
Terry

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 09:09:55 AM »
Can you help your slower M&R customers figure out where to find them on the online store? I've looked but can't find them.

Alan,what do you shoot? Not targets, but weapon of choice,

Right now I've got a Springfield Armory XD 40, couple random shotguns, all 20 ga dove hunting guns, and a 1940 something 38 revolver and an even older 22 range pistol.  Right now the only one I shoot regularly is the XD 40 because the older pistols aren't near as much fun. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »
I thought that was said tongue in cheek. I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Of course it was.   ;D  We seem to really be finding the balance of fun and serious help here.

I don't always use my smilies and "lol's" but it's really almost all good here!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:16:42 AM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 10:36:57 AM »
As soon as I get the material cost and labor calculated I will do that. Should be as soon as 3deep confirms the one he receives tomorrow fits.
OK, I'm confussed, which is not unusual, Rich, does M&R now make a winged flood bar?  I remember I got some with my Diamondback but they really weren't very handy.  Did you guys make another one?  Several years ago I bought some from, I think Action, where Sam said he got his.  They really do make the day go quicker.  If you are running an auto and don't use winged floodbars and card ink, you are spending to much time! 
If you've got some better ones, I'll take 5 of them.  Just make sure you figure labor cost at minimum wage, there are a lot of people out of work!  I'm on the books, SIPCO/Identity Apparel, and I think my line of credit is large enough for some floodbars? (better be)  Send them out when you can, I'll take a video of them and post it here. (that's NOT solicitating a discount, I just learn so much here if I can give a little back, good)
Terry
Yes we make a winged flood bar. What size do you need? I think you were set up for everything 16" but I am not sure.
Rich Hoffman

Offline terryei

• !!!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
Terry
Yes we make a winged flood bar. What size do you need? I think you were set up for everything 16" but I am not sure.
16, as they say, the checks in the mail
thanks Rich

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »
So far so good with the prototype I got..even with the tape on it it seems to be doing the trick, like I said to Rich once we get the one thats fits perfect I post the vid.  They my not sell a ton of the 14 floods because of the market we're in, but thank M&R and Rich for jumping in and helping out.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 03:33:24 PM »
[[/i] version 2 is shipping today for arrival tomorrow. The pricing will be $85.00 for the 14" regardless of quantity.
Rich Hoffman

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 06:19:28 AM »
Just wanted to let everyone know we got 10 M&R winged flood bars with our new press and they work and fit just fine. I think the design is actually a bit better than the action ones.
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart