Author Topic: Special thanks to Brian/Binkspot and Robert Barnes  (Read 4858 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Special thanks to Brian/Binkspot and Robert Barnes
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 05:01:42 PM »
I get in the office around 8:00am central time zone here gives me an hour to setup and read my paper and bullsh!t, by 9:00 I,m printing.  Anytime though if you need a quick answer if I have one LOL

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »
Glad to hear you are up and running.... ;D

Kudos to Brian and Robert for helping you out!!
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
Glad to hear you are up and running.... ;D

Kudos to Brian and Robert for helping you out!!

Thanks Brannon. And thanks again for the offer to call you for help. I am going to keep your number and if I need any Anatol items I will give you a shout as I see you sell Anatol equipment.

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 05:37:48 PM »
Thanks Brannon. And thanks again for the offer to call you for help. I am going to keep your number and if I need any Anatol items I will give you a shout as I see you sell Anatol equipment.

Call any time... I try to help when I can  ;)
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »
I don't think I've ever read a comment claiming Mister Mxyzptlk was not competent. Some regret the loss of his potential to significantly contribute positively to all these forums due to his "internet antics" as you charitably put it. Bill Hood is another, although not quite in the same league.

Understand that I have absolutely no problem with Shane giving thanks where thanks are due.

My only distinction is that, on this "press angel",  my feelings, and I believe those of my partners and probably many of the members go far deeper than "internet antics"

End of that subject.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »
Jesterapparel couldn't help yourself huh!!! in this hold thread you had to be negative, and I guess you'll be the one to wait and say I told you so.

Darryl
No, I would have told inkman that if that was the case.  Just trying to help him out with a little advise.
Ask the guy who got a free web cam from Robert (I think his name was terry or something), once he started disagreeing with him all of a sudden Robert claimed he stole it.

Just don't want this happening to him.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »
Jesterapparel couldn't help yourself huh!!! in this hold thread you had to be negative, and I guess you'll be the one to wait and say I told you so.

Darryl
No, I would have told inkman that if that was the case.  Just trying to help him out with a little advise.
Ask the guy who got a free web cam from Robert (I think his name was terry or something), once he started disagreeing with him all of a sudden Robert claimed he stole it.

Just don't want this happening to him.

Jester,

I sincerely appreciate your advice. But I in no way want this to turn in to a negative thread. We all know things can spiral quickly regarding this subject. Feel free to PM me (or even call me). I know your intentions are good.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:02 PM »
Shane, I won't pull the plug on this (at least yet) , but whatever your intentions, threads are dynamic, and you lose control of anything but your own posts.

You brought up a guy who's a real sore spot with a lot of folks, and on this forum, probably a higher percentage than other places.

Like the folks who bring up other forums, one can't open the bottle, let the genie out, and then expect him to follow your instructions (or even your desires) let alone climb back in on his own. That takes a moderator.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 10:19:49 PM »
Like I said, I would try and get a refund from the other tech.  If you do, kick that over to asdf, I HATE feeling like I owe somebody something.  Doesn't matter who it is.