Author Topic: Revolver mode on Gauntlet  (Read 1885 times)

Offline rmonks

• !!!
Revolver mode on Gauntlet
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:01:19 AM »
I have a Gauntlet R/S 2 with the revolver mode. I cannot figure out the revolver mode. Problem is with enter program setting up what i want it to do for different revolutins. I program revolution #1 and move to setup Revolution #2 and I screw up revolution #2. The instructions seem to be missing some start stop steps, I have had other people try to figure out the instructions and they say the same thing. They are missing some steps. Or it could just be the instructions are not in OKIE slang. If anyone can explain how to program each revolution I would appreciate it.

Offline Screen Dan

• !!!
Re: Revolver mode on Gauntlet
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »
disclaimer:  I have not run a press in years.  However, I have run a first generation Gauntlet/Challenger (with the old M&R logo) and a second generation Gauntlet 2 and a Gauntlet Z. 

One of the few things these all have in common is how to set the revolver cycles.

You go to the revolver screen, whatever it looks like, set your head settings (double, single, off) and hit whatever is the "set" button.  Some models will progress you to the second cycle automatically, others will sit there and you have to move to the next cycle manually.  Do whatever you have to (or not have to) to get to the next cycle, set your head settings again by setting the heads to whatever you want them to do for the next cycle....set those...rinse and repeat.

Again, this is only from memory from a number of very old presses from many years ago...but I'd be shocked if the process was much different.

Offline farmboygraphics

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 09:25:33 PM »
I made a quick video for you this morning but couldn't get it to upload to youtube until tonight. Hope it helps.
http://youtu.be/aQFeUYopjdw
Tees and Coffee

Offline rmonks

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 09:39:19 PM »
I made a quick video for you this morning but couldn't get it to upload to youtube until tonight. Hope it helps.
http://youtu.be/aQFeUYopjdw

Thanks for the Video
My press is a 2000 model but I think the sequence you were going through on your touch screen may be the same for my toggle switch control panel. I will try this tomorrow.