Author Topic: M&R gauntlet gt8 1994  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Mitchel

• Verified/Junior
  • www.promotionsgma.com
M&R gauntlet gt8 1994
« on: January 09, 2015, 04:17:19 PM »
Hi All

I need your opinion for this machine, i see the machine was very good ( I no whit couple of years more new but...  :)   btw   
they ask 13K, they change seal, air piston for the clamp...
I don't no how many print the machine have, I thing they have over 3 million print..
Thank
Michel,

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: M&R gauntlet gt8 1994
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 04:57:08 PM »
Sorry to say this but your statement is like me walking in a coffee shop and asking what do you all think about this coffee I'm drinking....most here can tell all about the gauntlet gt8 but can't tell you a thing about the one your going to buy.  Get some pic's and more info and I'm someone here will be more than happy to give you a few pointers about what to look for and ask about  good luck.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 05:13:02 PM »
Sounds like a local-ish machine in my area. I was told they would take 10

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 09:35:29 PM »
I just bought a 93 for waaay less than that. FILTHY with spraytac, air leaks galore, and lots to learn.

It's functionality is pretty good, but it gives me shivers looking at it. I've got some air lock cyllinders and valves to repair, and a whole boatload of cleanup to do, but I had good advice on what to look for in advance of the handshake. We'll make it.

If your candidate is close to you, perfect condition, and comes with the help of the previous owner or operator, then maybe...but it seems high. (Waaay high....)

Do you have a local guy that KNOWS the GT-8 who can go have a look? Can you get it to your location without having to remove any print arms? My purchase was 7 miles away, and that fact alone was worth a grand or two.

Offline Mitchel

• Verified/Junior
  • www.promotionsgma.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 12:43:20 PM »
3deep
I would have love pictures but unfortunately I is not, I know that my broad question, if an expert of you had already work with this machine it would have given me information has strong point and weakness
I see the machine and is very nice,cleaner like a new, a couple of piece change that what I can say..

Prosperi-Tees I don't think so... I'm from Montreal  :),

Itsa Little CrOoked, yes the guys was at  10 milles from me, I gun cime to install and show me how to work.

Michel,