Author Topic: Winged floodbar Vid  (Read 5447 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Winged floodbar Vid
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:41:13 PM »
Well guys Rich (M&R) got the floodbar nailed down, it fits and works great, so all you Anatol mini owners need wiinged floodbars M&R got them.  Thank you so much Rich for getting this done you want find to many people that will go out of there way to help another Mfg customers like you just did.  I have my order ready sometime next week.

Darryl

Can't get the vid to upload, to large of a file I,m going to place it on our facebook (3Deepscreenprinting) and I'll send it to Frog he might can get it on here.

Frog to the rescue (actually my first video upload)  Thanks for the opportunity to learn Darryl, now you go and sign up for the next one! ;D

wingedfloodbar.AVI
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:07:29 PM by Frog »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: Winged floodbar Vid
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 02:05:50 PM »
Glad we got it done. I will post the part number on Monday for those who want them. Minimum quantity will be one piece so order what you need as you need them. By Tuesday they will be up on store.mrprint.com site as well.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 02:11:39 PM »
Glad we got it done. I will post the part number on Monday for those who want them. Minimum quantity will be one piece so order what you need as you need them. By Tuesday they will be up on store.mrprint.com site as well.

Rich,

Thanks SO much for stepping up to the plate to help us Anatol mini owners out! I'll be ordering some when they are up.

Darryl,

Thanks for testing these bad boys out and helping to nail down what we need.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »
Hey thanks Frog for posting the vid for me...I hope its clear enough so that you can see what you need to see.   I don't know about other winged floodbars, but these are very easy to clean dam near better than my old floodbars.

Darryl
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:10:40 PM by 3Deep »

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 05:50:18 PM »
Awesome!  I only have one winged floodbar and we only use it for white but I'd hate to be without it.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 05:55:30 PM »
I think your is the same dimension as ours at the top.
Rich Hoffman

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
I've been thinking of picking up a couple more, you've talked me into it Rich.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 06:09:11 PM »
you are welcome to try ours if you want. If they are the same Rick can offer them as well if he does not make his own. You can let him know if you speak.
Rich Hoffman

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »
I picked some of the M&R wing flood bars up last month for water based prints and they are sweet. We are ordering more next month. I always ran jobs over 100 pieces with ink traps and would feel lost without those, but the wings are the bomb for sure!!! They are super easy to clean, load, and run with. I can't see how some of the super huge shops with 12 color and up machines aren't using these, they are a must in my opinion.

Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »
cool vid by the way  ::)
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 04:12:37 PM »
you are welcome to try ours if you want. If they are the same Rick can offer them as well if he does not make his own. You can let him know if you speak.

Yeah, I'm gonna pick one up from your store sometime this week.  It should fit no problem.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »
Hey thanks Frog for posting the vid for me...I hope its clear enough so that you can see what you need to see.   I don't know about other winged floodbars, but these are very easy to clean dam near better than my old floodbars.

Darryl
O.K. here is the information on the wing tipped flood bars. The part number is WTFB-14-ANA. The price will be $85.00 each. Minimum quantity will be one piece. Delivery will be about one week. They can be ordered by calling 800-736-6431 or visiting our site @ store.mrprint.com. All this should be up by 5 pm central time .
Rich Hoffman

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

Rich,

Quick question. The flood bard are listed at 14". I use 15" squeegees. I think you mentioned about making a 14" that can be expanded to 15"? Thanks!

Shane

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
Shane, the 14teens wings are fexible enough you can bend them out to work on a 15" squeegee, but I,m Rich will answer this a lot better than me.

Darryl