Author Topic: Shop turned into daycare yesterday  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Shop turned into daycare yesterday
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 03:10:10 PM »
Funny you mention Wal-mart a week or so back my wife and I enter Wal-mart to hear a child screaming to the top her of there lungs, and she was way in the back of the store.  Now we've been there about 10 mintues and the child is still screaming up and down every aisle and  lady told us she had been in the store for almost and hour and the same child was screaming then.  Everyone in the store was getting pissed and bang out of nowhere another mother confronts the the mother of the child and her husband...boy you talk about a site to see, now the little girls mom is crying and the girl stop screaming.

When do you go to Wal-Mart and NOT hear a kid screaming lol... never. If any of my kids have a meltdown, we are done we will park the cart and exit the store until the meltdown is over with. On side note, our kids never leave the store with a toy or candy, we'll surprise them later at home if we please rather than have them think they are there to get something and flipping out if they don't. A little parenting goes a long way. Too many parents these days want to be thier kid's friend.
Amen to that. I have told my kids that I am not here to be your friend. My oldest (14) does not want to go to church with us anymore. His reasoning is that we dont take his feelings into account. DUH! I told him it is not my responsibility to take into account your feelings on whether or not you want to go. My responsibility is drag your butt there whether you like it or not. I told him he has a drug problem - He will get drug to church every week! lol

:o
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:21:34 PM by endless ink printing »

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Shop turned into daycare yesterday
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 03:47:48 PM »
We have told our kids so many times growing up we ain;t made out of money, they don't ask for to much...my 15 year old wanted a pair of jordan sneakers and you know those bad boys aren't cheap, he didn't ask for them, but I knew he like them...I had to force the kid to try them on and get them.  I told him I don't mine buying him stuff every now and then, but we are not a bank to run thru when you feel like it..we have to wonderful young men( a little lazy at times) but never give any trouble and very respectful.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!