Author Topic: Street Outlaws  (Read 2333 times)

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
Street Outlaws
« on: March 03, 2015, 11:44:05 AM »
Any fans here, one of our shirts that we print was on there last night.  Can't say which one, but it was cool to see, as I am a fan of the show.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline hoogie

• feel free to email hoogies@bnin.net
Re: Street Outlaws
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
Plus one here. Watch every week 8)
Hoogie...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 01:11:36 PM »
Any fans here, one of our shirts that we print was on there last night.  Can't say which one, but it was cool to see, as I am a fan of the show.

Fans, we print some of the MSD stuff on there as well as some of the shirts for one of the racers (the cutty). 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 01:42:05 PM »
Yeah we've printed quite a bit of stuff for guys on there........ Some we are still trying to get paid for  :-X :-X :-X
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 02:08:42 PM »
We have a race company we print for and they were just telling me the other day that the NHR or something like that are coming down on them (street Outlaws), something about promoting unsafe racing which they have been trying to promote safe racing for a long time.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 02:32:14 PM »
We have a race company we print for and they were just telling me the other day that the NHR or something like that are coming down on them (street Outlaws), something about promoting unsafe racing which they have been trying to promote safe racing for a long time.

Yeah, the street outlaws deal is fixing to go away. NHRA is not happy about promoting street racing of any kind, so the guys on the show have to make the decision to lose their competition license(so they can race at nhra events) or continue with the show. You'll see most of them NOT want to lose their competition license so the show will most likely go away which is a bummer..... One party has more power over the other and they know it..... Typical NHRA which is why most people that drag race or have pretty much hate nhra.

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 02:47:15 PM »

Yeah, the street outlaws deal is fixing to go away. NHRA is not happy about promoting street racing of any kind, so the guys on the show have to make the decision to lose their competition license(so they can race at nhra events) or continue with the show. You'll see most of them NOT want to lose their competition license so the show will most likely go away which is a bummer..... One party has more power over the other and they know it..... Typical NHRA which is why most people that drag race or have pretty much hate nhra.

I dunno about it going away, some of the larger people on that show have sided with Street Outlaws, recently NHRA back peddled some.  Street Outlaws is drawing more viewers than NHRA events.  So ya they are trying to get their piece.  Its not working.  Jeff Lutz is a huge deal in NHRA, he told them to pound sand.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 03:01:43 PM »
Yeah the show is cool and they tell you not to do this at home, like that's going to work..all it's going to take is one silly kid street racing and get killed and the show get's the blame and it's over that fast.  Sad world we live in that people don't take blame for there own actions :(
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »
Yeah the show is cool and they tell you not to do this at home, like that's going to work..all it's going to take is one silly kid street racing and get killed and the show get's the blame and it's over that fast.  Sad world we live in that people don't take blame for there own actions :(

Have we all forgot what fast and the furious did to the street racing scene.. kids, and those who they plowed into, were getting killed on a weekly basis. It was so bad that san diego had to create special city ordinances to restrict the cars and their crackdown still has residual effects today.

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 03:45:08 PM »
There would not be drag racing or the NHRA today if street racing wasn't once basically normal.  Not saying it makes street racing OK, but its not going away.

Let's be honest too the show is completely staged.  Closed roads, EMS on site, cops on site. Cameras have caught it several times.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 05:32:17 PM »
I would think that most of those guys would make a lot more money from the show versus what they would make involved in the NHRA, but if money is of no motivation and being a part of the NHRA means more then I can see how that would play on their decisions.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 06:08:59 AM »
Our stuff can be seen once in a while too. He is wearing a Devane Carburator hoodie in this scene it has our mechanical skull on the back. Unfortunately, this was a deleted scene.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=390002227847406&fref=nf