Author Topic: Well I'll be..they do fit.  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Clark

Well I'll be..they do fit.
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:48:40 PM »
My Progressive M-type was supposedly modified to handle a 25x36 frame an have an imprint area of 20x22.  I have all 23x31 rollers and ordered some 25x36 to try out on some oversize work I have coming up.  I measured and measured, but just didn't see how they could possibly fit.  Sure enough, I throw them up on press and they fit perfectly!  This is gonna open up alot of options for me as far as imprint size, as we (and I'm sure everyone else) get tons of requests for this.  Only thing is the flash is only around 18" wide, so depending on the art we may have to discharge or do waterbase on oversize stuff (would probably be wise anyway since I won't need off-contact and there is barely any room for the squeegee and FB to fit inside the screens)

Actually I think I can get away with printing 4 colors up to 22x24 if I had some custom rollers made.  To make things even better my roller master will take a 25x36 as well!  Sweet!

So I got the Frames, a few pallets on the way from Action, some used SQ and FB on the way from M&R (thanks Rich!),  and the Newman flash panels should be here tomorrow. Stoked!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Well I'll be..they do fit.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 06:51:33 PM »
You'll love it.  We do a lot of 15x23 printing on the Sportsman and we use 25x36's.  We could print wider but are limited by the pallets, need to get me some wides soon. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Clark

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 06:56:58 PM »
Brandt,

Theres an 11 auto shop in cali that is getting ready to shut it down.  From what I heard they have just about every pallet size known to man.  If you're looking for a particular size or make (winged, etc) shoot me an email and I'll pass it along to my contact over there.  I'm gonna hassle them to make sure I get first pick up the pallets.  I picked up some Action 16x22 with the hoodie easement for $300 total this week....just to give you an idea of pricing.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »
Brandt,

Theres an 11 auto shop in cali that is getting ready to shut it down.  From what I heard they have just about every pallet size known to man.  If you're looking for a particular size or make (winged, etc) shoot me an email and I'll pass it along to my contact over there.  I'm gonna hassle them to make sure I get first pick up the pallets.  I picked up some Action 16x22 with the hoodie easement for $300 total this week....just to give you an idea of pricing.

Wow I just saw this, I am eamiling you now on this.

I am looking for a set of youth pallets and maybe even something winged would be awesome.  Or if they have any wide pallets, say 22 inch wide. 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »
I would love to be on that list too Please.

Just for the tops as I would have to put a different bottom on them.

Kids and adult sizes and sleeves.