Author Topic: Holy Chit!!!!  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Donnie

• !!!
Re: Holy Chit!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 10:13:29 PM »
Got a call from a Graphic Solutions rep this afternoon. They told me that there had been a mix up in their pricing from Wilflex. They were apologetic and noted that they were going to issue me a credit. How much, I don't know. I was appreciative of their attention to this matter. I will post the details when I get them.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 11:32:36 PM »
I've never been a fan of the wilflex super opaque inks. They are nooooooooooo where near as opaque as Union Max Opaque. Union Max opaque is way nice to print with, add a little curable reducer, or something I've recently tried that TOTALLY WORKS, Union Flow additive, "Thanks Pierre"!!, and you can even print with these wet on wet, spot, or even use them in sim runs. The wilflex supers are way to expensive, and not very opaque compared to the Union Maxo. I do use the Wilflex MX mixing system and even find making a custom mix over one of these Supers, not only less expensive, but better opacity!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 07:07:02 AM »
Got a call from a Graphic Solutions rep this afternoon. They told me that there had been a mix up in their pricing from Wilflex. They were apologetic and noted that they were going to issue me a credit. How much, I don't know. I was appreciative of their attention to this matter. I will post the details when I get them.
Donnie:  That's good news that GSG stepped up for you, although I'm not surprised.  GSG is a good company that cares about their customers.  It also says good things about this forum that the manufacturers and suppliers are paying attention to whats going on in the industry.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 07:10:42 PM »
Rodney Williams, VP of Marketing and Sales, just sent me an email. $ 95.33 credit to my account. Thanks Rodney

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 08:25:12 PM »
Rodney Williams, VP of Marketing and Sales, just sent me an email. $ 95.33 credit to my account. Thanks Rodney

Class acts!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 08:54:23 PM »
I'm glad that the situation reached the right ears or eyes. That's what it often takes.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?