Author Topic: Auto coater hit the dock today  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Auto coater hit the dock today
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 07:56:23 PM »
You're a dick. :p

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 09:06:49 AM »
Congrats, I would love to have that kind of consistency with coating.  I coat a mean looking screen and feel like they are close to the same each time for different mesh counts but that would ensure it to be exact.  I bet they almost give those things away, lol.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 11:26:20 AM »

Holy crap Jason, how big is your shop? That background seems to go on for a mile!

Just shy of 80,000 square ft.  (Of which 3300 Sq feet is ours ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What are you in a mall or something? Looks like you are A/C'd????  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D >:(
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2016, 11:46:30 AM »
no A/C it was 100+ degrees in the shop yesterday... we're actually in a 'industrial condo' type building that has 24 3300sq ft units... with a common hallway behind all the units and 4 loading docks....  part of what makes it look so huge is the 26' 'clear' ceilings.

funnier was me bringing in our sportsman... literally had about 2 or 3 inches on either side of the crate in that hallway...

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2016, 12:47:32 PM »
Ha commercial condo unit. That is what we are in but we own our unit. For the past year we been going through a major shake up in the management. The previous property manager was ripping us off for quite a large amount, and he was not getting anything done for the property either. I don't take full credit for bringing things to a head but I was instrumental in talking with the other owners not on the property board. Eventually we were able to convince some of the actual board members to start auditing costs, asking the then manager for all paperwork from the time he was hired. We needed up bringing in  reputable company that looked at all the paperwork, did some investigating and discovered serious discrepancies. Needless to say the old one was fired and is being sued, the new company is fantastic and solved a problem for about $10K that the previous idiot and his contractor buddies wanted $120K.
"No man is an island"