Author Topic: screen racks?  (Read 7656 times)

Offline rusty

Re: screen racks?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2016, 02:23:14 PM »

Now my guy in the dark room is telling me it doesn't fit 23x31 frames correctly, and they have to go in an angle, otherwise they will fall out.

Bummer for sure.

Yeah I just bought three of these and I am having that problem. Going to have to re drill them cause it's super annoying

Offline LuckyFlyinROUSH

• !!!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2016, 07:07:53 PM »
We have the ones Pierre posted, except we ordered through SPSI I believe? They hold up fine, we just had to re-drill a couple holes to move them in closer as they were too far apart and screens would fall unless you were really careful when putting them in there/ pulling them out.
I spend too much money on equipment...

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2016, 08:21:47 PM »
we've ordered 4 of these racks. last week, one just completly crumbled, and popped 4 screens. I've called them, and sent them pictures, and didn't hear back.

Called them today, and the guys asked me what i wanted him to do. I said, please send me replacement for the 4 broken pieces.

He then said, oh we can't do that. I import 1500 carts a month, and i've never had this problem.

Then I said, oh that's weird, here is pictures of everyone of my carts breaking in the same place.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 09:34:08 PM »
we've ordered 4 of these racks. last week, one just completly crumbled, and popped 4 screens. I've called them, and sent them pictures, and didn't hear back.

Called them today, and the guys asked me what i wanted him to do. I said, please send me replacement for the 4 broken pieces.

He then said, oh we can't do that. I import 1500 carts a month, and i've never had this problem.

Then I said, oh that's weird, here is pictures of everyone of my carts breaking in the same place.

I F'ing HATE that more than anything.

"We've never heard of that."  Really, because I know of 3 people that it's happen to... so hard to say that it's THAT isolated!

Then next thing you know, "new and improved design"... oh really?  Why's that?!?!?!

Just own up man!

Offline Ross_S

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2016, 06:25:57 AM »
These guys are out of Pittsburgh I drove over there a few years ago and bought these same racks.  I have not had a problem with them but did have to drill a hole to accommodate the 23x31 frame better.  This is a small operation and I doubt it changed.  They also make frames, but from what I saw it was maybe 4 guys doing all the work.