Author Topic: Spyder II Direct to Screen  (Read 21344 times)

Offline Underbase37

Re: Spyder II Direct to Screen
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 07:22:32 PM »
That's cool. But we need one that can do multiple screens at once! Triloc! with exposure unit on the back.

Murphy37

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 07:48:17 PM »
That's cool. But we need one that can do multiple screens at once! Triloc! with exposure unit on the back.

Murphy37

I'll let the m&r guys confirm but per a conversation I had with Alex he said this machine can do two 25x36 screens side by side at the same time
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2015, 07:54:38 PM »

Murphy37

I'll let the m&r guys confirm but per a conversation I had with Alex he said this machine can do two 25x36 screens side by side at the same time
I heard a similar rumor. Heard they were still working a few things out, but almost there.

Murphy37

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »
I'm sure it will be done with multiples. We already have customers that are putting small screens 4 up into the STE's for ASI items.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2015, 08:52:17 PM »
I'm sure it will be done with multiples. We already have customers that are putting small screens 4 up into the STE's for ASI items.

woah tell me more
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »

Murphy37
the unit can do 2 25x36 screens at a time or up to a60x60. Multiple units already in the field.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 12:01:29 AM »

Murphy37
the unit can do 2 25x36 screens at a time or up to a60x60. Multiple units already in the field.
That's impressive. I should have looked at the description in the link Danny posted.

Is this going to be at ISS Long Beach? It would be nice to get a look at this thing in person.

To be honest the workflow on our STE 2 is great, and more than sufficient for our shop.....but two up is still cool.

Murphy37

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 06:40:10 AM »

Murphy37
That's impressive. I should have looked at the description in the link Danny posted.

Is this going to be at ISS Long Beach? It would be nice to get a look at this thing in person.

To be honest the workflow on our STE 2 is great, and more than sufficient for our shop.....but two up is still cool.

Murphy37
it will be at Long Beach. This is primarily for large screens. The regular I-Image can handle up to  400 screens per 8 hr. shift so doing two at a time doesn't really mean much.
Rich Hoffman

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2015, 04:27:53 PM »
That's a big ole azz unit and I bet it comes with a very nice price, but if your running screens that large it's worth every penny.

D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2015, 10:14:40 AM »

Murphy37

Murphy37
it will be at Long Beach. This is primarily for large screens. The regular I-Image can handle up to  400 screens per 8 hr. shift so doing two at a time doesn't really mean much.

Unless one needs 500 screens a day... just joking of course. I would have to agree, how could you need more? At least I don't see that in my future...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2015, 10:36:21 AM »
I am working with a shop now that produces 3000 frames per day (24hrs).
They will be using 5 I-image units once fully operational and eliminating the 3rd shift screen making except for 1 man for reburns.
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline Feldspar

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2016, 02:26:37 PM »
Zane,

After having the Sypder II for over a year, how has your experience been?

F