Author Topic: Vastex Digit Numbering System  (Read 2208 times)

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
Vastex Digit Numbering System
« on: September 16, 2011, 06:09:12 PM »
Looking for someone that has experience with the Vastex Digit Numbering System.  Already have a Brown Numbering press and an Inline Numbering press plus still using a fair amount of stencils.  Any reviews negative or positive would be very helpful.  Thanks to the masses.
If it's so easy, you do it.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Vastex Digit Numbering System
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 08:37:24 PM »
We have had ours for about a year and very happy with it. I have tried the inline before I purchased the Digit system, never the brown.

Likes: easy to use, fast, I can use it on any rear clamp press, we can burn our screens in house, out of the way when not in use.
Dislikes: Need to add some bungee cords to the heads because its heavy, need to watch your fingers when setting up or taking down, can be a pain to register.

I did modify the screens by adding off contact strips between the numbers, if you were not super careful you would get ghost images. I believe Vastex has made a mod to the system since I got mine to avoid this issue. We do a lot of team stuff 1-12 or 15 and found it easier to do all the #1 for all the teams first then #11 then #12 etc instead of running 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
Do you have a 1 color set or a 2 color set?

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »
Two color and two color outline. I also purchased a complete set of films so I can burn as needed.

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »
I would have to produce my own films and shoot my own screens so that all my numbers;  brown, inline, stencil and vastex were all the same.  We have made all of our own films for the number printers we have now so it won't be a problem to remain consistent.

Offline hpguardian

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 02:57:53 AM »
I was interested in purchasing a vaster numbering system, I was wondering I can get an e-mail with the correct set up to burn my own screens for the numbering system?