Author Topic: Tajima 4 Head Machine with thread, hoops, backing, hoop master, computer, more  (Read 754 times)

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
I have a package deal that comes with everything needed to start embroidery. Our company is getting out of the embroidery business to streamline operations here in the screen printing department.

I have a 1998 Tajima 4 Head machine. It comes with hoops of all sizes, cap driver and cap hoops, a hoop master, lots of thread some of it being brand new, lots of different types of backing, tools, some blank caps, the Pulse software on a computer that is included, some clipart loaded on the computer, and the embroidery machine is outfitted with a USB drive so no floppies. The USB drive was installed maybe 6 months ago so it's practically brand new.

I will not sugar coat anything, there are a couple of issues. The third head has recently had issues with trimming threads. We were about to get a tech in to get it fixed but since we are getting rid of everything embroidery we are just not going to do it. The software on the computer sometimes pops up a little random box about registry errors, but we simply hit exit and it goes away. Really not a "problem" but just a weird thing that happens from time to time.

Other than those two very minor issues, everything works great. We usually run it at about 850 SPM on flats and around 700-750 on caps.

We want to sell this as an entire package. We prefer pickup, in Vidalia, Louisiana, and we have everything here to help you load it up. Forklift, boards, tools, pretty much everything to load it up on your trailer/truck.

We will crate and ship it for you, but we will charge $1,000 to crate, box, and load it up on the freight truck.

For the package deal (not including crate/boxing) we are asking $12,000 but will entertain any offers out there.

Please private message me on here or e-mail me directly at [email address] to discuss or make an offer.