Author Topic: Just art: Please join  (Read 7590 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Just art: Please join
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 02:24:33 PM »
Each person who post's a new grouping of images should probably post it in this category but by creating a new post. Just so one does not have to scroll down 400 images later one to see the latest.

Thanks all!!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »
Haha.  Love that Charlie Brown shirt.  Can't post stuff yet. but will soon after the big event. I don't want our customers to see the art on the internet...before they even get it on the shelves, but maybe I could. I donno. Then, I have the regular stuff that is not as interesting but will post that as I can.  I asked a few if I could post some of the printer here and haven't heard back from them yet.

Ha ha.   4th...or 5th  ANNUAL.  Did anyone catch that? LOL

That Charlie Brown shirt made me laugh out loud and startle someone else in the room. And the bug stuff, just too fabulous.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Artelf2xs

•  Celebrating 29 years in the industry
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »
Allright,look

new subject sounds good Dot.... this will be fun, my new digital direct definitely has a completely different feel to it as it is not plotted out for separation,dot gain.  Lot's more color and subtle airbrushing....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:05:27 PM by Artelf2xs »
Lif'e too short to complain about stuff ( Like typos)