Author Topic: Thanks to EVERYONE!  (Read 818 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Thanks to EVERYONE!
« on: May 27, 2015, 10:46:40 PM »
Thanks to EVERYONE but I have to say, I have made such an absolutely insane amount of money screen printing that I have bought a island and intend to retire next week.... ACTUALLY we all know that that is impossible! No one makes money in this business!

I did want to take a second and get sentimental and thank everyone that has posted here. I was writing a email to a shop owner that is heading up our way for a couple days. He wants to see how another shop runs- or tries to run, probably going to take notes of all the things we do so he can NOT do them back at his place :o . I finished my email to him saying to check out the boards, and said that without them(and TSPMB back in the day) there is NO WAY we would be where we are today. I stopped after I wrote that and really thought about it, and damn it is scary to REALLY think where we would be with out the knowledge, help, and friendships I have gained here. So again, THANKS EVERYONE!

My sappy moment is now finished.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Thanks to EVERYONE!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 11:04:51 PM »
My wife often mentions how things would be without this forum, (or TSPMB in the day)
She's got a little different perspective though.  ::)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:27:54 PM »
Thank you, for being a great long term member and contributor. It's the people that make the forum.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 11:29:26 PM »
My wife often mentions how things would be without this forum, (or TSPMB in the day)
She's got a little different perspective though.  ::)

If you didn't have this forum, she might be yelling for you to get a hobby. LOL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850