Author Topic: I-Image users  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Underbase37

Re: I-Image users
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 10:45:34 PM »
Let us know what you find out.

Murphy37

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 10:53:53 PM »
Looks like calibration settings are off.  Each new setup requires calibration so if you create a new screen setup you need to go through calibration.
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 10:57:02 PM »
Looks like calibration settings are off.  Each new setup requires calibration so if you create a new screen setup you need to go through calibration.

I thought this might be the case for the newer set up, but i'm not sure why the older one changed?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 11:40:44 PM »
Look at the Set up... Last tab.
Dot size should be small.
I bet yours is set to medium.. which in turn is not a calibrated setting as it would lay down to much ink.
If this is not the case try looking at PCS and make sure the setting name is not custom but a named one like 6 BI or 12 BI.
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 11:53:01 PM »
Look at the Set up... Last tab.
Dot size should be small.
I bet yours is set to medium.. which in turn is not a calibrated setting as it would lay down to much ink.
If this is not the case try looking at PCS and make sure the setting name is not custom but a named one like 6 BI or 12 BI.

dot size is set to small, and PCS is on the high 12 bi setting!
Night Owls

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 11:59:18 PM »
I sent ya an email with other things to check.
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
alex@easiway.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2015, 12:07:31 AM »
this is why m&r is the best. 11pm CST, and getting tech support.
Night Owls

Offline Ron Pierson

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 11:21:40 AM »
A word about M&R tech...these guys are the best!

We had an unrelated issue from this thread. Software crash - so we thought. turned out to be our hardware (PC bad). Tech (Alex) was on the phone with us for 4+ hours until we/they got it all running again. I had a spare, brand new and ready 64 bit monster PC to drop into the scenario - lucky me. Once that was figured out - it only took them 20 minutes to reload it all and run the ST.

One funny aside - you should have seen the look on all the artists faces when I told them we may have to run film for an hour or two. You would have thought I just asked them to use a rotary phone. 

The service tech's at M&R are off the chart good. I have never seen anything like them when the sh!t hits the fan. Talk about stepping up.....!!
Rich - you have hired the best in the business. They certainly have M&R's best interest and your customers best interest! This is the reason we bleed blue here.

Thank you once again from Pierson Productions

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 11:44:21 AM »
this is why m&r is the best. 11pm CST, and getting tech support.

It's pretty amazing really. Mind you on the internet on a forum to which isn't ran by M&R. Nobody can even pretend another manufacture is even in the ball park on that. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 12:47:38 PM »
Thanks guys
Alex W our service manager is great at keeping everything running.
We now have over 10 dedicated digital techs and offer 24 hr support as well.
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
alex@easiway.com

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2015, 01:09:32 PM »
Don't let Mammoser fool ya. He's been a huge help to us too. If you ever get a chance to interact with Javier, he is pretty awesome. He popped by last week just to make sure we were looking good, took some time going through our machine to make sure I've been maintaining well. These guys really care which makes you sleep better knowing you have the support. Hey Alex, our new Blue gear ships out next week, wooooooop!!!  ;D
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »
A word about M&R tech...these guys are the best!

We had an unrelated issue from this thread. Software crash - so we thought. turned out to be our hardware (PC bad). Tech (Alex) was on the phone with us for 4+ hours until we/they got it all running again. I had a spare, brand new and ready 64 bit monster PC to drop into the scenario - lucky me. Once that was figured out - it only took them 20 minutes to reload it all and run the ST.

One funny aside - you should have seen the look on all the artists faces when I told them we may have to run film for an hour or two. You would have thought I just asked them to use a rotary phone. 

The service tech's at M&R are off the chart good. I have never seen anything like them when the sh!t hits the fan. Talk about stepping up.....!!
Rich - you have hired the best in the business. They certainly have M&R's best interest and your customers best interest! This is the reason we bleed blue here.

Thank you once again from Pierson Productions
Glad we could be of service. Thanks for the kind words!
Rich Hoffman

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2015, 03:12:46 PM »
You know, it's not just their service that is great. There is integrity from the top down. I remember years ago when I was first looking at CTS. I was talking to Rich and he said, "Yeah, we have one, but it's just not ready." He could have sold me on it and made a sale, but he was honest enough to say it wasn't where it needed to be yet. That's how you build a customer base and make friends.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2015, 06:33:08 AM »
You know, it's not just their service that is great. There is integrity from the top down. I remember years ago when I was first looking at CTS. I was talking to Rich and he said, "Yeah, we have one, but it's just not ready." He could have sold me on it and made a sale, but he was honest enough to say it wasn't where it needed to be yet. That's how you build a customer base and make friends.

Has exactly the same conversation with Mr Hoffman in 2006.  Class act from a truly classy guy.  M & R is a reflection of the owner in all aspects, wish I could say that about all of my vendors.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050