Author Topic: Lookiing into first automatic .......What to go with??  (Read 13048 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
Re: Lookiing into first automatic .......What to go with??
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 02:54:04 PM »
Support, support, support. I don't mean to beat the horse to death, but especially for your first time out, getting in with a company, even if used, that has not only tons of users willing to always help, but a support team and company owner that is always personally available is very, very important. There are so many things to consider besides just getting the press, that at least 60% of the people on this board could tell you. There are all sorts of brands out there, some great some ok, some really bad news. We started with M&R products, and continue to move forward with M&R products. Just my opinion, but as a smaller shop doing the work of a larger shop, knowing that there are local techs everywhere around us, and it's pretty much the same cross country for M&R, parts always on hand, tons of users on a forum just like this, awesome support TEAM, not just a couple dudes, and an owner that at the very least, even though he doesn't have to, will always make sure you are up and running. It's just something to consider. Machines are machines and things happen, so make sure what ever you do, you know that you chose a team that can keep that machine going for you. Just my experiences. ;D

Mike
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 06:08:42 PM »
That's a pretty big matzo ball hanging out there.  Seinfeld fans might get that reference.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline MarcodieUSA

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 08:01:52 PM »
Do yourself a favor and look at Marcodie.  You can get the press in any registration configuration you want (Tri Lock MHM or Pin).  Very high end press at a Diamondback price.  http://marcodieusa.com/
Do yourself an even bigger favor and pull a D&B on Marcodie. Besides the fact they have a judgement against them from M&R for close to 1M there are others owed big time. But hey if Sonny says it's the place to buy an auto must be o.k.

Wow, just wow is all I can say. Let me first clarify mr. Hoffmans gross negligence in mentioning a lawsuit or any misgivings about Marcodie USA Inc. To my knowledge at this moment I have not nor has Marcodie USA Inc. Been sued or has been sued or has any dealings with M&r or mr. Hoffman  (except for being a competitor in the same industry ) and to make a statement in effect claiming so is just plain false, wrong and possibly liable, especially on a public forum such as this.

To be very clear with anyone and everyone here, I purchased the assets of a failed Marcodie in Austria. Well over a year ago. I then chose to transfer all of the purchased assets to Texas and start my company here in Texas building high quality screen printing equipment at an affordable price. I chose to leave the name in place in order to support customers from the previous ownership/company. I did not have to , I wanted to because I thought and still believe it's the right thing to do. I could have easily been abc machines. I have been a screen printer my entire life since 16 years old and this was just an opportunity for me to put my .02 into what I think a printer should have on their press. Just my way of giving back to an industry that has keep me and my family fed and sheltered over the years. That's it, no mystery no bs just great presses at a reasonable price.

Mr. Hoffman, I have no bones to pick with you nor you should have with me short of the fact that we are competitors. I have the utmost respect for you and your company and there is no need for false statements or intentions to falsely lead people to a false conclusion about a company you know nothing about. If you have a problem with the original owners/company I suggest you take it up with them. That being said I will defend my reptutation and my companies without delay. To that end I would expect you to do the honorable thing and publicly issue an apology or correction of your statements that infer my company Marcodie USA Inc. being sued or having any obligation to you or anyone else for that matter.

For those of you that would like to know more about Marcodie USA Inc. feel free to contact us and we would be happy to talk shop with you about our products.
Thank you,
AJ Halford
Marcodie USA Inc.
AJ Halford
Marcodie USA
aj@marcodieusa.com

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 10:14:22 PM »
Do yourself a favor and look at Marcodie.  You can get the press in any registration configuration you want (Tri Lock MHM or Pin).  Very high end press at a Diamondback price.  http://marcodieusa.com/
Do yourself an even bigger favor and pull a D&B on Marcodie. Besides the fact they have a judgement against them from M&R for close to 1M there are others owed big time. But hey if Sonny says it's the place to buy an auto must be o.k.

Wow, just wow is all I can say. Let me first clarify mr. Hoffmans gross negligence in mentioning a lawsuit or any misgivings about Marcodie USA Inc. To my knowledge at this moment I have not nor has Marcodie USA Inc. Been sued or has been sued or has any dealings with M&r or mr. Hoffman  (except for being a competitor in the same industry ) and to make a statement in effect claiming so is just plain false, wrong and possibly liable, especially on a public forum such as this.

To be very clear with anyone and everyone here, I purchased the assets of a failed Marcodie in Austria. Well over a year ago. I then chose to transfer all of the purchased assets to Texas and start my company here in Texas building high quality screen printing equipment at an affordable price. I chose to leave the name in place in order to support customers from the previous ownership/company. I did not have to , I wanted to because I thought and still believe it's the right thing to do. I could have easily been abc machines. I have been a screen printer my entire life since 16 years old and this was just an opportunity for me to put my .02 into what I think a printer should have on their press. Just my way of giving back to an industry that has keep me and my family fed and sheltered over the years. That's it, no mystery no bs just great presses at a reasonable price.

Mr. Hoffman, I have no bones to pick with you nor you should have with me short of the fact that we are competitors. I have the utmost respect for you and your company and there is no need for false statements or intentions to falsely lead people to a false conclusion about a company you know nothing about. If you have a problem with the original owners/company I suggest you take it up with them. That being said I will defend my reptutation and my companies without delay. To that end I would expect you to do the honorable thing and publicly issue an apology or correction of your statements that infer my company Marcodie USA Inc. being sued or having any obligation to you or anyone else for that matter.

For those of you that would like to know more about Marcodie USA Inc. feel free to contact us and we would be happy to talk shop with you about our products.
Thank you,
AJ Halford
Marcodie USA Inc.
No apologies here. Let me guess. This is not the same logo Marcodie uses in Austria? Dedi and Marco have nothing to do with this company what so ever ? The fingerprints I have on the disc that was inserted into M&R's computers to destroy the hard drives to cover up what was going on match no one that is associated with this company? Marcodie the company owned by Marco and Didi hence the name Marcodie has nothing to do with the company in Austin that uses the same registered company logo. Unlike Austria where your legal fees were covered by the government here in America legal is very expensive. Put some money in an account for Marcodie here and let's see if our judgement works differently on American soil.Oh and just for grins Sonny said you should look at Marcodie for some reason, not Marcodie USA. We have in house attorneys here so the shoe is on the other foot here. Have your people talk to my people. They are going to soon anyhow!!!!!
Rich Hoffman

Offline MarcodieUSA

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 11:02:55 PM »

Thank you,
AJ Halford
Marcodie USA Inc.
No apologies here. Let me guess. This is not the same logo Marcodie uses in Austria? Dedi and Marco have nothing to do with this company what so ever ? The fingerprints I have on the disc that was inserted into M&R's computers to destroy the hard drives to cover up what was going on match no one that is associated with this company? Marcodie the company owned by Marco and Didi hence the name Marcodie has nothing to do with the company in Austin that uses the same registered company logo. Unlike Austria where your legal fees were covered by the government here in America legal is very expensive. Put some money in an account for Marcodie here and let's see if our judgement works differently on American soil.Oh and just for grins Sonny said you should look at Marcodie for some reason, not Marcodie USA. We have in house attorneys here so the shoe is on the other foot here. Have your people talk to my people. They are going to soon anyhow!!!!!

Mr. Hoffman as I stated before, I am not them. I am sorry you have a problem with me for some reason. I have none nothing to you or your company to warrant such an attack, short of being a new competitor in the same industry and even then I think it is unwarranted. In Austria I simply maintained a sales and support office. The name and logo I chose to keep in order to help and support those with an existing machine, I would assume you would do the same in my shoes for former customers. As far as Sonny posting he did provide a link clearly stating Marcodie USA and I am sure you've seen the banner ads for my company on this site, so I find it hard to believe you did not know to whom he was referring. I just don't see what all the bs is for. Companies compete all the time without this kind of drama. I can't speak for you but all I'm out to do is build quality presses for my current and future customers period. If someone chooses your brand over mine, or one of the others out there, ok I can deal with it. I'm not going to smear them in anyway, just means I have to work harder and improve for the next time I have an opportunity with a customer. Not sure why your attorneys would contact me, since I have none nothing to you or your company in any way, but it seems that's what you want to do. Can we not just agree to disagree and go about our ways?

For everyone else, I apologize to you for having to see this nonsense, it shouldn't happen but I simply felt I had to defend myself against baseless and flat out falsehoods about my company.

Once again for those of you that would like real information about Marcodie USA please feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you,
AJ Halford
Marcodie USA Inc.
AJ Halford
Marcodie USA
aj@marcodieusa.com

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 12:37:43 AM »
What did i just read.. wow!

I hear printex makes a really nice press  ;D
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 01:38:02 AM »
The direction that this thread is threatening to go is way too much like what we were seeing elsewhere when we started this forum. Your hosts need to ask the parties involved to please take your fight to the appropriate venue, and that ain't here!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:23:27 AM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline californiadreamin

• !!!
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 02:12:31 AM »
The direction that this thread is threatening to go is way too much like what we were seeing elsewhere when we started this forum. Your hosts need to ask the parties involved to please take your fight to the appropriate venue, and that ain't here!

Bingo!!!
Who Is The Common Denominator?
Any One Who Is Perceived As A Competitive Threat?
I Have Heard This Same Song, Many Times Before. Sad

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 06:52:00 AM »
One of the many reasons we chose an S-Roque and not and M&R. Just sayin'
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:00:15 AM by 1964GN »

Online GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 07:18:08 AM »
 :-X
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 09:08:13 AM »

Similar behavior from S-Roque is a big reason why we went with a Sabre.  ;D
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 10:07:04 AM »

Similar behavior from S-Roque is a big reason why we went with a Sabre.  ;D

Touche!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »
Please keep the original posters question in focus here and let's get back on track.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline farmboygraphics

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2015, 12:04:44 PM »
I made the choice to go with a new Diamondback S, 6 colors. One of the factors for the size was my available floor space in the building I own. After 2 years I don't regret the purchase. When all was said and done the total (all equipment) purchase was north of $45,000. We also installed a IR rotary compressor/chiller that MORE than handles the job. When an electrical problem popped up with the press they were on it in a heartbeat. Like was mentioned, your dealing with machinery and problems will arise, no matter what color you own. How it's dealt with is another thing. I've found their service to be top notch.
Tees and Coffee

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2015, 02:48:29 PM »
Mmmmm...