Author Topic: Barudan digitizing  (Read 930 times)

Offline Dochertyscott

Barudan digitizing
« on: July 05, 2015, 01:12:40 AM »
hello all,
So I bought a 6 head barudan used machine that I had posted on here some time back for advice on.
Got it for a great price and have set her up with the com cable straight to computer.
So far I've get digitizing done off shore with good results in terms of stitch. But the colours are not sequenced correctly.
I punch them in as per PDFs and it's one behind. Now my tech has told me to tell the digitizer about setting machine for barudan z series, ticking the First cc required and unticking return to start.
The digitizer has sent back files but I'm having same problem. I've looked at the settings in Wilcox and they have the correct settings as per my techs instructions but no change.
Any thoughts on what the problem is and how to remedy.
I have Wilcom so can make changes myself if needs be.

Thanks all in advance.
Scott

PRINT TO LIVE, LIVE TO PRINT!

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Barudan digitizing
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 07:09:05 AM »
We would simply change the color sequence in house to suit our needs. Most likely with the offshore work you are dealing with you are suffering more pain in other areas of the sew that you realize.
The time and pain you expend trying to get someone on the other side of the planet will soon cancel out the $$ you saved by going off shore.

mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Jwcontractscreen

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 09:43:59 AM »
Call me Monday morning after 9 and I'll help you out. Justin. 859-991-3851

We use offshore digitizing every day and have never had a problem, but I do know what's wrong with your settings.
Contract screen printing in Northern Kentucky
www.jwcontractscreen.com

Offline Dochertyscott

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 12:00:11 PM »
Awesome, Thanks Justin, I am in New Zealand, is it possible that you email or private message me through your solution? Cheers, Scott
Scott@queenstownscreenprinting.co.nz
Scott

PRINT TO LIVE, LIVE TO PRINT!