Author Topic: Would love to hurt someone right now!!!!  (Read 7486 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Would love to hurt someone right now!!!!
« on: September 26, 2011, 10:09:05 AM »
Right now I would like to hurt someone, this past Friday we got out of work headed to the football game, so I could start cooking the burgers and dogs.  Well I forgot my favorite hat at home so I decided I would swing by and get it...low and behold our front door was wide open to my surprise, it had been kicked in.  Our living room and bedroom was trashed, they took stupid sh!t alone with my guns and tv, my sons Xbox and games, our other sons sneakers which he wears a size 13 wide...talking about mad.  It took the sheriff department forever to get out there and I have not heard a word form them since Friday.  I worked to hard for a MF bas@rd to come break in my home and help themseleves, I,ll stop here cuz I,m geting pissed all over again.

Darryl
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:42:30 AM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: Would love to hurt someone right now!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 10:20:13 AM »
You have every right to be pissed, let it out man.  That absolutely sucks beyond words.  Usually the only way to catch thieves like that is if they do it multiple times and someone starts talking and bragging.  If it's a random hit and run and they don't do it very often, they might not ever find who did it.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »
I hate nothing more than stealing.
"No man is an island"

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »
I'm getting pissed reading this!! GRRRR!!
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 10:30:55 AM »
Crap, start thinking about what sort of stuff was taken.  $10 bucks says it is somebody your son knows.  Not a friend, but maybe a friend of a friend.  They knew you had guns, they took sneakers and an xbox.  Kids, I am almost sure of it.

They also knew you would be gone for a while....this is also the reason I don't post my life on facebook.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 10:42:56 AM »
That sucks man. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 10:58:58 AM »
Crap, start thinking about what sort of stuff was taken.  $10 bucks says it is somebody your son knows.  Not a friend, but maybe a friend of a friend.  They knew you had guns, they took sneakers and an xbox.  Kids, I am almost sure of it.

They also knew you would be gone for a while....this is also the reason I don't post my life on facebook.

Yep, sounds like a younger crowd, even ones pissed or out to get your son (taking sneakers) as well adjusted B&E adults don't waste time with game consoles and sneakers. 

Surprised sheriffs aren't taking more position as stolen guns are involved.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 12:06:51 PM »
Sorry D - that is the worst feeling in the world, nobody to be mad at, and nobody cares. . . Brad nailed it -they knew you would be gone -and facebook can be used against you. why would they take shoes that nobody could wear?. . .in fact, who the fk would steal used shoes? gross.

this is exactly why I will not get my permit to carry concealed. I would use it. . .probably at the counter with some old church lady wanting a deal. . .I would scare the ben-gay off her.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 12:15:23 PM »
The reason they took his shoes they where new in the box he had just gotten them a few days back, the bastards even took my eyeglass case with about 3.00 bucks in change, atleast they could put the F'ing change in there pocket and left the case.  I might never see those guns again and a friend was telling me the same thing, that he was surprise they are not all over the gun stuff.  Just talk with our insurance company pretty sure we'll have to fight with them now, if life gets any better I,m better off dead.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »
yup, kids.  tell your son to keep his eyes open at school for anybody with some really nice new stuff.  Chances are it's all been pawned or sold.

The last person I would rob is a screen printer...we all know why. ;)

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 12:18:57 PM »
For what it's worth, I keep my shotgun in a gun safe bolted to the floor, and it's locked everytime we leave the house. The 9mm is kept somewhere with a very remote chance of being discovered. My only concern is finding out someone was shot with a gun I'd owned.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline prozyan

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 12:37:10 PM »
Damn D, sorry to hear about all that.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »
Sorry D - that is the worst feeling in the world, nobody to be mad at, and nobody cares. . . Brad nailed it -they knew you would be gone -and facebook can be used against you. why would they take shoes that nobody could wear?. . .in fact, who the fk would steal used shoes? gross.

this is exactly why I will not get my permit to carry concealed. I would use it. . .probably at the counter with some old church lady wanting a deal. . .I would scare the ben-gay off her.

Hew now!  you know you're gonna use 'Ben-gay" one day.  Young farts.

Darryl,
Man, I'm sorry to here that. One of the things I worry about is home invasions. I'm glad at least you' weren't there sleeping when they decided to hit it.  The only thing I fear about it is will I wake up in time to nab my gun.  I like having 2 large dogs. A full blooded Shepherd and a Lab/Pit mix. They patrol the house at night. ;) Hard to sleep some times tho. They bark at every frog that comes by.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:57:05 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 01:04:27 PM »
Darryl.

Sorry to hear that. I hope they will get them.

They patrol the house at night. ;) Hard to sleep some times tho. They bark at every frog that comes by.

Andy, I would be worried if Dan invites you to his house. Apparently, his dogs do not like Frogs :)

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 01:08:15 PM »
Ah, but this Frog has a way with German Shepherds
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?