Author Topic: Would love to hurt someone right now!!!!  (Read 7566 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: Would love to hurt someone right now!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 09:37:06 AM »
Or buy the decoys from harbor freight for $5 each.

Or that, I did not know you can buy decoys.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 11:05:46 AM »
Or buy the decoys from harbor freight for $5 each.

Or that, I did not know you can buy decoys.

. . . . Pfft. . .pus sies. . .we use land mines. . .I also have my door knob hooked up to the 220 line when we leave.  . only thing left is a pair of smoking boots. . .not really but that would be awesome. . .or a bear trap. . that would be sweet. . .what's that? your foot came off?

I do have an NRA sticker on the door, makes people think twice. . how bad do you want in?
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline T Shirt1

• !!!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 12:35:13 PM »
There was a guy who tried to get into our neighbor's house then our house yesterday evening.  We have a screened in front porch with a storm door then a couple of steps later the steel entry door to the house.  My chair is right inside the front door.  I heard the storm door open and thought it was GF getting home and got up to meet her.  A guy took off in between the houses with a cop close on his tail.  I tore through the house trying to catch them at the back door and by that time the cop had tackled the guy in our neighbor's yard.  From the sounds of things the dude had stolen or tried to steal a car and was being chased and trying to find someplace to hide.
steve

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 02:36:24 PM »
You need one of these to greet your "guests":
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 04:37:59 PM »
Homer he knows.. I want no mistakes on the answers when I ask him what time he left... He is a good kid and I want him to stay that way. Hey my gas company charged me $192 for a bill last year and I called and asked did they read the meter or estimate, she said "We always read the meter". Well after about 700 photos or 45 days worth no gas truck... So you guessed it I made the call to call them out and my next bill was $18. Go figure!!!!