Author Topic: Anatol Wing Tipped Flood Bars  (Read 11716 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: Anatol Wing Tipped Flood Bars
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 10:57:39 AM »
Tried ordering 14" winged flood-bars from action on 2 different times each time I was told i had to order 12, the even took my order once at a trade show, called me back a week later and told me the sales guy made a mistake, that I had to order a minimum of 12, just ordered 2 from M&R and will more than likely order a few more as Finances allow. BTW I run an Anatol Horizon.

Hey, good to see you here man.  I remember you from the old boards and Calibrated's site.  Welcome aboard and introduce yourself to the forum in the intro section.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Action1

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 11:10:27 AM »
Tried ordering 14" winged flood-bars from action on 2 different times each time I was told i had to order 12, the even took my order once at a trade show, called me back a week later and told me the sales guy made a mistake, that I had to order a minimum of 12, just ordered 2 from M&R and will more than likely order a few more as Finances allow. BTW I run an Anatol Horizon.

Hey, good to see you here man.  I remember you from the old boards and Calibrated's site.  Welcome aboard and introduce yourself to the forum in the intro section.

The 14" Winged Flood Bars have been added to our stock list. They are now in available and can be purchased with no minimum.

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »
Nice to see you found us Bob!!
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Horizongfx

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 12:53:41 PM »

Glad to be back somewhere, I'm like a Bad rash, I don't go away, I just subside for a little while, don't have as much time to spend on the boards as I use to But I do reconize alot of the Old Guard form that other place  ;)

The Man Behind the Mask