Author Topic: Double Vision?!  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Grumpy Ole Artist

• Eschew obfuscation
Double Vision?!
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:33:56 AM »
Not a lot of chances for me to "crow" around here....Clients came in yesterday to approve final art changes/print...We had JUST finished initial run of 100 pieces this morning...(Big order around here!) When I received a call from one of the brothers ordering 200 more ! C'mon minimum wage increase, I need a raise, LOL! SOMEONE is planning on moving some "merch" Not exactly a "Winterland" concert tee, but I am pretty proud of it....Color count: Flash White, Flesh, Maroon, & Spot White
Humor is the unexpected juxtaposition of incongruities.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Double Vision?!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 11:33:56 AM »
Nice printing.  I first thought wow! There's a lot of mesh interference there on the white but looking back at the original, you can see there is a pre halftones pattern in the art in those areas.  Therefore, that makes it even more challenging.  Pretty good. ;)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 11:45:29 AM »
Be proud, it's good work!

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 12:57:38 PM »
I'll say it's a very good print, they reordered more!!! nice job
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Grumpy Ole Artist

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 03:00:13 PM »
Thanx all! Good eye Dan...That is my pre-made "vignette tiff" that I use occasionally...It does do some weird things with other tiffs once in a while, if I forget my angles! FTR, I do know how to do it to a given graphic in p-shop, but much quicker in Corel, assembling my p-shop created seps with client looking over my shoulder, to just pop it in...most of the time it is interacting with simpler vector stuff & is of no issue...I like to preview for clients with h/t's in place, so they know exactly what they are getting...pure vector fades can be little misleading...Thanx again!
Humor is the unexpected juxtaposition of incongruities.