Author Topic: Shout-out and thank you M&R.  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Underbase37

Shout-out and thank you M&R.
« on: October 21, 2015, 06:32:06 PM »
I just want to give a big THANK YOU to M&R, specifically Alex W and  Don A in service, Nicole M in shipping and Rich Hoffman for having such a great team.

Last week we had a few equipment troubles. It's never a good feeling when this happens, but things happen from time to time and having a great service team like M&R has, really makes things a bit easier to stomach.

The short version ( and I'm sure this isn't everyone's experience, and with a bit of the screen printing gods on our side ). 

I spent some time trouble shooting with Alex on the phone ( doing all he could over the phone, which was a lot ) but in the end we had no luck. Here is where things got really cool tho, some how he gets the part overnighted (and this was after hours ) and has a tech to our shop in less than 18 hours, between Don and Alex we are back up and running within 24 hours. Very nice fellas!

On a completely separate and unrelated incident. We had a part start to fail ( 15 year old air cylinder, sometimes things just need replaced ) Of course it's late in the day when I call and cutoff for overnight has passed but,  Nicole had that new cylinder in my hands by 10:30am the next day. Thanks Nicole!

All in all, M&R you really came through for me last week.

True Blue always!

Murphy37

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Re: Shout-out and thank you M&R.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »
I just want to give a big THANK YOU to M&R, specifically Alex W and  Don A in service, Nicole M in shipping and Rich Hoffman for having such a great team.

Last week we had a few equipment troubles. It's never a good feeling when this happens, but things happen from time to time and having a great service team like M&R has, really makes things a bit easier to stomach.

The short version ( and I'm sure this isn't everyone's experience, and with a bit of the screen printing gods on our side ). 

I spent some time trouble shooting with Alex on the phone ( doing all he could over the phone, which was a lot ) but in the end we had no luck. Here is where things got really cool tho, some how he gets the part overnighted (and this was after hours ) and has a tech to our shop in less than 18 hours, between Don and Alex we are back up and running within 24 hours. Very nice fellas!

On a completely separate and unrelated incident. We had a part start to fail ( 15 year old air cylinder, sometimes things just need replaced ) Of course it's late in the day when I call and cutoff for overnight has passed but,  Nicole had that new cylinder in my hands by 10:30am the next day. Thanks Nicole!

All in all, M&R you really came through for me last week.

True Blue always!

Murphy37
One of the absolute certainties in life that’s right up there with Death and Taxes is that every piece of equipment will fail eventually.  Add Murphy’s Law into the situation, and you just know that it’s going to happen at the absolute worst time for you or the customers you’re trying to serve.

It’s great that you shared this story about your experience with M&R as an example of the high level of support that they provide to owners of their equipment.  Whenever I read a post like yours I reminded that Rich Hoffman told me that M&R didn’t originate as an equipment manufacturer, but rather his company originated as M&R Sales and Service. 

Your recent experience, along with Rich’s early morning, late night, and weekend posts on this forum serve as proof of The M&R Companies, and his personal commitment to provide the screen-printing industry with superior service.

Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline CGS

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 08:51:52 PM »
One of the absolute certainties in life that’s right up there with Death and Taxes is that every piece of equipment will fail eventually.  Add Murphy’s Law into the situation, and you just know that it’s going to happen at the absolute worst time for you or the customers you’re trying to serve.

It’s great that you shared this story about your experience with M&R as an example of the high level of support that they provide to owners of their equipment.  Whenever I read a post like yours I reminded that Rich Hoffman told me that M&R didn’t originate as an equipment manufacturer, but rather his company originated as M&R Sales and Service. 

Your recent experience, along with Rich’s early morning, late night, and weekend posts on this forum serve as proof of The M&R Companies, and his personal commitment to provide the screen-printing industry with superior service.

Very well stated Peter !

Offline UlugbekUzb

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 02:27:01 PM »
Well done!!! It is nice to hear about such teams! Good luck in their future.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk