Author Topic: A lot of thanks to give  (Read 724 times)

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
A lot of thanks to give
« on: November 26, 2015, 12:12:51 PM »
So this is the day that we generally step back and think of what we have to be thankful for.

I got into screen printing as a hobby and came to just love it (and sometimes hate it). I learned a lot on my own before I found the forums. The people who I have met in this industry since then have blown my mind with how nice they are, how willing to help, and how much time people have taken out of their day/night to offer help, advice, and guidance via the phone or e-mail.

I have a lot of thanking to give Brian (binkpsot), Jason (Jvanick), Alex (TCT), Ryan, Alan (Alan802), Dave (bimmrider), Pierre, Greg Kitson, Richard Greaves for always being there to pick up the phone, return a text, send an e-mail, or just talk shop at a trade show. I'm sure I've missed a few people. Also anyone who has ever taken the time out of their day just to reply to one of my posts/questions. Pierre, Frog, and Dan for hosting this site.

I am trying to make a bigger effort to really step my game up in 2016, and I can't help but to think if I never found these forums and the generosity of the people in this industry, I'd still be printing shirts on an old manual at my house.

A sincere thank you to all of you, and I hope you all have a great Thansgiving!

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: A lot of thanks to give
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:22:55 PM »
I'm totally Thankful for the awesome community we have here.

Between the information sharing and friendships that have developed I'm glad I found this site.