Author Topic: Transfer Express Introduces New Stretch Litho™ Heat Transfer  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Transfer Express Introduces New Stretch Litho™ Heat Transfer
« on: February 13, 2016, 03:31:49 PM »
Transfer Express introduces the newest technology in apparel decoration called Stretch Litho™. This new heat transfer combines full color, digitally printed artwork with a screen printed plastisol ink for a soft feel.

With great durability, Stretch Litho™ can be heat applied using a heat press onto cotton, polyester and cotton/polyester blends. The low temperature application is beneficial for preventing scorching heat-sensitive polyester fabric.

The sharp edges on Stretch Litho™ heat transfers are perfect for free-standing text, full color artwork with fine detail and use a digital CMYK color palette. Artwork can be provided by a customer and uploaded on TransferExpress.com or design professional artwork using Easy Prints® layouts that are ready to customize on Easy View™ online Tt-shirt designer.

Stretch Litho™ is printed on an 11.25” x 14” transfer release paper and artwork can be ganged together on a sheet to maximize the area of the transfer sheet.

To see the more information on custom Stretch Litho™ heat transfers from Transfer Express, go to http://www.transferexpress.com/stretch-litho

For more information, contact STAHLS’ Transfer Express at (440) 918-1900; toll-free (800) 622-2280; email: info@TransferExpress.com or visit the website at www.TransferExpress.com.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Transfer Express Introduces New Stretch Litho™ Heat Transfer
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 04:10:23 PM »
Got the sample, applied it, very nice. Then, I checked on the pricing, it's less expensive to make screens and print. They won't do less than 10 sheets, 11.25 x 14, so a full sized image will run
$22 and change, plus freight, add in the shirt cost and markup, simply not worth it IF you already have a auto shop...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:11 PM »
woah, yea pricing is insane on these...

Offline SEPSINK

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 08:58:25 AM »
These are the real deal. Seen them in action, pretty amazing.
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 04:04:35 PM »
don't get me wrong, I transferred the sample and it came out great, but the price makes it unusable, if, you're a printer. If you're one of the decorators that only does heat transfer work, it may work out just fine... but 10 full size front or back images are $22.00 and change each, no way. I think they are using the X-Trans from Inkcups... about 70K.

steve

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »
$22.00 each!!! I thought you were saying  $22.00 total and I thought wow he thinks that's expensive? Lol now I get it.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 12:37:26 PM »
Well, yeah, right? But, they do look and feel very nice...

Steve