Author Topic: Corel Draw... Steps to stroke an element?  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Corel Draw... Steps to stroke an element?
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:24:42 AM »
Good morning,

Since I am not a Corel Draw users, I need to know the steps to stroke the art or an element with a spot color and the other steps to choke the element.  Can my Corel users help me?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Doug B

• !!!
Re: Corel Draw... Steps to stroke an element?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:57:27 AM »
  That's an easy enough one... select the object, select the pen icon on the toolbar,
set your outline and outline color from the selections, done. To choke, do the same
but just make the outline white.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:16:36 AM »
And of course, size accordingly if using the standard outline position that straddles the edge.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 01:21:57 PM »
Not sure if I understand the question but we often simply add a contour either inside or outside the object.
Break the curve apart or retain the association based on what we are trying to do. the beauty here is you can have any width you want and have multiple layers all based on what you are trying to achieve.
mooseman
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:30:22 PM by mooseman »
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.