Author Topic: Photoshop CC 2015 Bugs - How To Resolve  (Read 2649 times)

Offline UltraSeps

Photoshop CC 2015 Bugs - How To Resolve
« on: April 04, 2016, 03:42:28 PM »
With the latest update to Photoshop CC 2015, two known major bugs exist that may affect you with not only my software, but with other third-party products as well.  This is the update that adds the somewhat annoying "Start Workspace" screen at launch, which can be turned off within Preferences.

The first is a "Command Move" error when running an automated process.  The other is an issue with rendering certain white underbases and highlight white channels correctly when generated via JavaScript.  Actions seem not be to affected.  Although UltraSeps runs via the Actions Panel, its running external JavaScript and automation plugins.  The Actions we simply use as a triggering device.

Edit:  I'd like to add that not everyone is affected by the white base, highlight issue.  It all depends on what processes have been done using the new install of CC 2015 prior to running separations via JavaScript.  Running some types of Actions and manual separation techniques can in fact repair it.

For further information, why these occur and how to easily resolve the issues, see this page:
http://www.ultraseps.com/photoshop-2015-bugs.php

:D

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 05:04:56 PM by UltraSeps »
Developer of UltraSeps and QuikSeps Color Separation Software. 
Oh yeah, I actually printed t-shirts too for over 30 years.
www.ultraseps.com   www.quikseps.com   www.customseps.com