Author Topic: Soccer clothing HELP!!!  (Read 1803 times)

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
Soccer clothing HELP!!!
« on: October 21, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »
So I was asked to do a soccer leagues clothing for their winter league. I have only worked with cotton clothing. Most the uniforms are rayon or nylon. Anyone have suggestions for suppliers for uniforms and what type of vinyl or other product to use on them and suppliers? I was thinking like a cad print deal might be good. Any thoughts? I need to get a quote together by Tuesday so any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help Roger
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Soccer clothing HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 09:36:49 PM »
I have minimal experience with Rayon. The regular materials stick, but I seem to remember a slight pucker problem with some, so one probably has to go with the lower heat materials.
Nylon requires special adhesive. Most major brands of film have it and Siser and Specialty materials give it the name, "extra"
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »
I also have some uniform supplier names in the Find Blanks section
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »
I know nothing about the woes of application for this but there area few suppliers in the find blank section. I will go add a few also.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 09:43:28 PM »
Thanks I always forget to look here for suppliers. I have one sample for the rayon but they said they are open to change. so we shall see. Thanks for all your help you guy have a great resource here.
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com