Author Topic: Cloud based Shop Mgmnt software  (Read 9232 times)

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Cloud based Shop Mgmnt software
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 12:31:18 PM »
I wouldn't consider inksoft shop mgmnt software. We use priceit, but it's not cloud based. Shopvox is another one we were browsing

We're cloud-based now. We've made a ton of improvements. Check it out on our website. PM me if you need the link.

Larz/PriceIt,

That's great news!

Is the pricing listed on your website for the cloud based software?

Offline Larz

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 01:01:23 PM »
I wouldn't consider inksoft shop mgmnt software. We use priceit, but it's not cloud based. Shopvox is another one we were browsing

We're cloud-based now. We've made a ton of improvements. Check it out on our website. https://priceitsoftware.squarespace.com/tsb-landing

Larz/PriceIt,

That's great news!

Is the pricing listed on your website for the cloud based software?

Yes our pricing is on our website. Both eXpress and Master X5 are both cloud based.  Check it out on our website. https://priceitsoftware.squarespace.com/tsb-landing
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:55:37 PM by Larz »

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 04:22:43 PM »
Shanarchy, we're using Quickbooks for quotes since that's where we will eventually invoice it.  It's pretty easy and quick to write an estimate.  For what we do, Quickbooks is fantastic, especially for accounting purposes.  We handle payroll through QB and we have 5 simultaneous users that can invoice, write purchase orders, receive bills, write checks, etc.  You'll be able to find a post here where Kitson @ Mind's Eye mentioned that if he wanted to find out how many red Gildan #2000s he sells on Tuesdays, he could do that through Shopworkx.  That's pretty awesome and nothing is going to be that, however Quickbooks Pro for accounting paired with Google's cloud Apps for scheduling has been a decent system for us.

Does this not create a double entry work flow?
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2016, 11:49:40 AM »
If you've got some time to dial it in, we use a mashup of google sheets & google calendar, it's cloud based and totally free.  Then we do invoicing and purchase orders in Quickbooks.  Shopworkx looked amazing and has some great functionality, but overall I didn't like the interface and the price was way too high.  Our staff can check the production schedule from their phone, home, office computers and there are no limitations to number of users.  There are some things I wished was better but our system is pretty damn solid for free.

How are you handling doing quotes? That's the main thing I need to better at this point.

A quote just like an order is pulling item information from your pricing sheets database. In the last few years the power of Google calander, sheets, forms has matched that of excell and offers unlimited users over many platforms. Using Functions in the cells you can create a complete productin management system complete with math functions, IF, AND, OR statements.

You can put info into the calander and have your sheets pull info from there and then send that info to cells on multiple other sheets. All the garment info goes to purchasing and warehouse, the ink info goes to ink, the art info goes to art and so forth.

If you're a computer person and like that stuff, build away as its the best way to fit a program to your shop needs vs meeting the needs of software that may or not be conducive to the personality of the person using the system.

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

You can put info into the calander and have your sheets pull info from there and then send that info to cells on multiple other sheets. All the garment info goes to purchasing and warehouse, the ink info goes to ink, the art info goes to art and so forth.

This is built in to google apps?  If not, sounds like something that would require a lot of api calls and wouldn't truly be a sync.

Offline printavo

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 04:47:45 PM »
Hey Guys, Bruce from Printavo here.  As a side note you can integrate Printavo with 500+ apps on the web.  We integrate with a service called Zapier.com to allow you to do this.  If you're a subscriber with us, email me support@printavo.com and we'll get you setup.

Got some exciting news coming soon too :)
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline Prints Charming

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »
We have been using Printavo for a couple months now we love it
Randy Wilbanks 361-533-0593 Prints Charming Royal Tees corpus Christi Texas

Offline CBCB

• !!!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 08:12:50 AM »
Hey Guys, Bruce from Printavo here.  As a side note you can integrate Printavo with 500+ apps on the web.  We integrate with a service called Zapier.com to allow you to do this.  If you're a subscriber with us, email me support@printavo.com and we'll get you setup.

Got some exciting news coming soon too :)

The zapier functionality is really limited right now.

I've already submitted this as a suggestion but more Triggers for Zapier would be amazing. For status changes, payments, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Larz

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 03:37:50 PM »

Thanks for the mention. PriceIt has been on the cloud for a few months. We recently invested $10k to expand and strengthen our infrastructure. If you haven't migrated to our cloud based service give us a call and we'll get you set up.
-Larry, PriceIt

Offline Larz

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2017, 03:40:26 PM »
FWIW, We were on TeeCal,DecoNetwork,tried to build our own on Filemaker, Quickbooks Online, Printavo, and now we are back to TeeCal and we are not going anywhere. We wanted the cloud based option too, but none offered what we really wanted.  I like Printavo for ease of use and the quoting/invoicing, scheduling, but it lacked the production side and the catalog features that a stand alone like TeeCal offered.  You can use TeeCal and use logmein or teamviewer to use it remotely.  But really check out Tee Cal.  After sitting through a demo of Shopworx, Tee Cal is damn near identical in a lot of ways, but for $40 a month.

Check out PriceIt. I think you'll like what we offer.

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2017, 04:15:05 PM »
We are liking the cloud based Priceit, we have had priceit a few years and it works pretty awesome.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2017, 04:57:17 PM »
We had our PriceIt upgraded today from the old version to the new cloud, and the girls in the office are already seeing a difference. Larry was great to deal with and super supportive. If you haven't checked them out, I'd highly recommend checking out PriceIt. We also realized we just weren't taking advantage of what the whole set up has to offer, so some additional training fixes that in a heartbeat.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2017, 06:19:30 PM »

We also realized we just weren't taking advantage of what the whole set up has to offer

Totally hear you on this!!!! I am willing to wager we maybe use 50% of what PriceIt offers and are still super happy with it.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com