Author Topic: Wasatch connection /Print Que/port 80 questions.  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Wasatch connection /Print Que/port 80 questions.
« on: June 18, 2016, 03:50:31 PM »
Wasatch connection /Print Que/port 80 questions.

I'm not familiar with this one and I'm at a friends who had a power outage and lost his connection.
I'm fumbling around trying to help him out. I'm thinking basically, a Port 80 error is simply meaning that he's lost his path connections to either HOT folders or the Print Que or both.  I'm reconnecting paths, and doing general restarts, and I see a test file loading over to the Que and it's in the list, but it's not going over to the printer.

Thoughts?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Re: Wasatch connection /Print Que/port 80 questions.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 03:54:46 PM »
Hey Dan, did your friend ever resolve this?  Got a port error for 515 out of Sofrip today.  We had a power outage recently.  They have no documentation regarding the issue and would like us to give them three hundred dollars for a 6month service subscription or something to talk about it.