Author Topic: 50% OFF!! New Tagless+Front Dual Printing Pallet  (Read 5339 times)

Offline Action1

50% OFF!! New Tagless+Front Dual Printing Pallet
« on: July 12, 2016, 01:49:17 PM »
Ladies & Gentlemen of TSB:

We are pleased to introduce a new way to print tagless at the same time as doing a front print.

* Combine two processes into one
* Cut production time in half

Overall dimensions of this pallet - 16" x 24"
Tag print area - 3" x 3.5"
Front print area - 16" x 20"

http://www.actionengineering.com/cat-258-1-1438/tagless-dual-print-pallets.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGHGlfJjco
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:11:45 PM by Action1 »

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
Re: New Tagless+Front Dual Printing Pallet
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 02:29:52 PM »
This product hands down is going to change a lot of things for shops.  Ive already talked to my partner about getting a set of these.  They look absolutely great!  I was considering getting a rapid tag, or hiring another person.  Now we will be able to do it all on one press.  Amazing!!!

Offline Action1

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 02:35:06 PM »
This product hands down is going to change a lot of things for shops.  Ive already talked to my partner about getting a set of these.  They look absolutely great!  I was considering getting a rapid tag, or hiring another person.  Now we will be able to do it all on one press.  Amazing!!!

Thank you for the exceptionally positive feedback! Yes, we are also very excited about this new tagless printing solution.

Offline AAMike

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 02:50:35 PM »
I would love to see a time study from an engineer. It looks promising. We seem to get better detail when we pad print our tagless neck labels.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 02:54:31 PM »
Looks good Erik perhaps not cut in half but way less handling. Loading might be a bit slower at first.. Your (almost) all in one pallets have paid for themselves months ago BTW

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »
I pad print tags too but this sure seems like a great idea especially for someone that does not had or want a pad printer or any other piece of equipment.
Kuddos to action for the great thinking!
matt
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline Action1

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 03:21:49 PM »
Everyone here at Action is seriously enjoying the fast praise. Thanks to you all for the most excellent feedback.

Offline Ross_S

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »
That's an awesome idea but might have issue with an auto.  I would have concerns about tearing the screen when squeegee moves from the tag area to the body of the shirt.  I just think the gap would allow for the squeegee to press in between those 2 areas.  Anyone else have that thought?  If it's only meant for a manual press then hell yeah perfect.

Ross

Offline Action1

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 04:08:33 PM »
That's an awesome idea but might have issue with an auto.  I would have concerns about tearing the screen when squeegee moves from the tag area to the body of the shirt.  I just think the gap would allow for the squeegee to press in between those 2 areas.  Anyone else have that thought?  If it's only meant for a manual press then hell yeah perfect.

Ross

Hi Ross - Thanks for the input. I think it's going to work on the auto fine. We've had other pallets where there are gaps and similar features without problems.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:18:12 PM by Action1 »

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 05:39:43 PM »

Ross

The way I take it is... You have the tag on a separate screen on say the last print head only swiping the 3-5 inch area of the tag.  Not hitting the body of the shirt at all, but still printing the body on the other heads.

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 05:53:42 PM »

Ross

The way I take it is... You have the tag on a separate screen on say the last print head only swiping the 3-5 inch area of the tag.  Not hitting the body of the shirt at all, but still printing the body on the other heads.

I second this.  I would have it on its own screen being printed with a small squeegee with a slow short stroke.
Send me some for free and I'll field test them for you.  ;D
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline Full-SpectrumSeparator

• "Knowledge is possessed only by sharing."
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 06:43:45 PM »
My own label would be about a 7-color print minimum, many are transferred because of the need for too many colors for a 1 or 2-color tag machine, if it were to work with an auto and have for example a sim-process/multi-color job on all the same screens and it can continue to print up onto the tag area, this would really be a great time-saver for complex multi-color spot or process front/tag printing simultaneously.    Also the extended neck-area print seems good to continue using that area for printing, can there be a sleeve-extension attachment or not for this particular pallet?
"Science and invention benefited most of all from the printing press."   https://www.youtube.com/user/FullSpectrumVideo  ||  https://sellfy.com/planetaryprints

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 06:48:42 PM »
Yeah it would definitely have to have its own screen unless you are running just one size. What if you could move the tag platen left and right so that you could burn all your size tags on one screen along with the main design.

Offline AAMike

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 07:47:39 AM »
Maybe a square screen that would hold 4 sizes. I also wonder about the drop on the front design. Often times we shift the drop on the front half an inch as the size changes. Would you have to move your pallets for every size?

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 08:34:13 AM »
Yeah it would definitely have to have its own screen unless you are running just one size. What if you could move the tag platen left and right so that you could burn all your size tags on one screen along with the main design.

This is where a side clamp press shines. Expose multiple prints down the length of the screen. Slide up or down when a new size/print is needed.