Author Topic: White Ink question  (Read 934 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
White Ink question
« on: August 10, 2016, 12:22:23 PM »
I just bought a gal of white ink from Screen Process Bright White which is there house brand, they had sent me a qt sample of it, which I thought was pretty good so I bought a gal.  My main white ink that I've been using is Brite White HO LB from WM Plastics which has been a very good ink so far, but y'all know how we all like to try stuff ( I was hoping to try some of Bill Clarkes ink but he never sent me anything) anyway any of you use this Bright White from Screen Process and if so how do you like it.  From my test it's a very nice  creamy smooth ink, but I'm not sure about the coverage I'm getting seems to cover a little thin ( I will say I just replace my blades with all new 70/90/70).  I know many of your ink rooms look like mine to many brands of white ink and yes I know one ink will not fit all, just trying to add another ink I can depend on at a good price.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 02:13:41 PM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: White Ink question
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 12:33:16 PM »
really funny thing happened when we started working with and learning how to use Joe Clarke's inks...

the rest of our white inks started printing better as well...

I have to say tho after a few months of using Synergy inks... his inks still print the best out of all of them.