Author Topic: New Toys arrived  (Read 4793 times)

Offline mt_signex

• Verified/Junior
Re: New Toys arrived
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 02:25:58 PM »

Want to trade for a Quartz?  ;D

Lol! We all have different styles, when i went to my 8 color, i picked up another quartz and sold the flashback, as I didn't like it at all, not sure what the new advanced mode is, maybe that would have made it a keeper  :-\

Offline ol man

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 03:21:43 PM »
King,I agree! Our next sabre will be at least 10 or 12 color and will maybe get 1quartz and 1 flashback.

Go all Flashbacks!  We could never dial in our Quartz to where we liked.  Swapped it out for a second Flashback instead.  Quartz will be for sale shortly.   8)

wish i had known - as we rarely use our flash back

Want to trade for a Quartz?  ;D

prbly not ... it still has it uses .... but let me know when you ready to sale that quartz

Offline Nitrox73

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 10:26:51 AM »
We got the med size.  Workhose LED lumitron

Have you been able to use this yet? I'm leaning towards adding this to our order but haven't heard/seen much about it.

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 02:29:14 PM »
We got the med size.  Workhose LED lumitron

Have you been able to use this yet? I'm leaning towards adding this to our order but haven't heard/seen much about it.
I just got mine 2 weeks ago and love it. 6.5 second burn times on almost all of my screens. I just ran a 3,000 piece plastisol run with no breakdown. It has been great for us. I was informed that Workhorse had redesigned the lighting from last years model starting in January. Some people had issues with the old model, but we are completely happy with ours.

Offline Nitrox73

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 03:35:24 PM »
Thanks, was hoping someone would say it's awesome and I 'could' justify buying it.

Offline Prints Charming

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 12:44:38 AM »
Im mcquire which emulsion are you using.
Randy Wilbanks 361-533-0593 Prints Charming Royal Tees corpus Christi Texas

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 11:45:58 AM »
We run Murakami Aquasol HVP.  It has been our go to for a few years now.  Very easy to use.

Offline Nitrox73

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »
I had mentioned wanting to get the Workhorse Lumitron LED. We went ahead and added it to our order. Now that we've had in running for 6 weeks I thought I'd add a bit about it.

It was money very well spent. We found that for PC 701 emulsion- 12 seconds on 155, 8 seconds on 230, and 5 for 305- works perfect for us. I've had zero issues to date with screen break down on longer runs. Truthfully, I'm always happy when we spend money that makes life easier or more efficient in my shop.