Author Topic: RPM ESP press  (Read 4935 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Re: RPM ESP press
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 05:12:31 PM »
I actually think the whole issue of hitting someone in the balls is probably unlikely as I would assume a stationary flash would be sitting in the way.  Could happen, but probably won't randomly catch someone walking by the press.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 05:35:26 PM »
I actually think the whole issue of hitting someone in the balls is probably unlikely as I would assume a stationary flash would be sitting in the way.  Could happen, but probably won't randomly catch someone walking by the press.

only when you hit a button and send the wrong head out to flash ;D my guys would do it just to mess with me...psst, hey watch this....

it is a different idea and I love thinking outside the box..

What we need for a flash is a bar, think like the LED light bar on the M&R DTS, a simple scan of the platen and flash complete. Like one super hot Quartz bulb. scan to the end of the head and slide up out of the way. . .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 07:20:59 PM »
Until Workhorse patent on the flashback is over, printing and flashing on the same head other companies are going to have to be very creative, but wait a friend of our's just bought a new Diamond back and it has a infrared flash that shuttles in and out, is that the same as a flashback hmm maybe not?
You can not print in the same head as the Reno HW. It shuttles in and out to not burn the pallets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 08:12:16 PM »

What we need for a flash is a bar, think like the LED light bar on the M&R DTS, a simple scan of the platen and flash complete. Like one super hot Quartz bulb. scan to the end of the head and slide up out of the way. . .

Roq has one...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Wildcard

• !!!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2016, 02:56:17 AM »
I wonder what would happen if one of those arms connected with something fixed, like a pillar or wall. Seems obvious to avoid that issue but someone, somewhere would be stupid enough to place it badly and eject the wrong arm out.
Buckled print arm? No way it would tip the press, right?

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2016, 08:00:20 AM »

Roq has one...

I have to see this, I bet Danny has one. That has has a Roq butt scratcher and beer holder.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2016, 10:44:56 AM »

Roq has one...

I have to see this, I bet Danny has one. That has has a Roq butt scratcher and beer holder.

Isn't that essentially what a work horse Flash Back is?