Author Topic: Hello from One Stroke Inks!  (Read 1193 times)

Offline robbmears

• Ask me about my cats.
Hello from One Stroke Inks!
« on: January 19, 2017, 11:23:53 AM »
Good morning, everybody!  I simply wanted to introduce myself to everybody on the shirt board and invite any questions you may have about our products.  I am also happy to help with any screen printing problems you may run into.  When I hear about any sort of screen printing problems which cannot be solved by altering techniques or equipment, I turn to Rocky (our chemist) and discuss possible innovations.  This is really what I do here.  I listen to our customers complaints and concerns, then look for a solution.

I have been with One Stroke Inks for over 16 years.  Before One Stroke Inks, I was in publishing and graphic design.  I graduated from the University of Louisville in 2000 and have stayed in Louisville, Kentucky ever since.  I like Apple, not Android.  I like both cats and dogs.  Always interested in the next amazing technology.

Thank you to the shirt board for this awesome platform!
One Stroke Inks
Director of Product Development
800-942-4447
rmears@osinks.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Hello from One Stroke Inks!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »
Hello right back atcha'.
We are happy to see you, and take pride in hosting a forum that attracts the participation of representatives from industry manufacturing and suppliers.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Hello from One Stroke Inks!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 11:54:49 AM »
you lost me at apple.  Can you tell Roy he lost an account? ;)

Glad to have you on board.  You'll be a great fit here since this industry seems to be plagued with tricky to print garments straight from retail.