Industry regulations > OSHA

What are their known OSHA consequences?

(1/2) > >>

Dottonedan:
 I'm just curious for a friend parentheses what are the known consequences of OSHA violations are there different levels different extremes let's say we don't keep the mops in the right place the mops and the cleaning supplies but I say we don't keep chemicals in a hazard safe material cabin?

Printficient:
Anything from a fine to a shut down.  The main ones are MSDS book, Locking cabinet for chemicals, Tag Out procedures, and a 3' clearance around all doors and exits.

Frog:
Hoping to not make this thread political, but isn't our new Prez sayin' that he's going to eliminate many regulations on businesses? Is OSHA one of the departments he plans on neutering?

bulldog:

--- Quote from: Frog on January 24, 2017, 09:15:45 AM ---Hoping to not make this thread political, but isn't our new Prez sayin' that he's going to eliminate many regulations on businesses? Is OSHA one of the departments he plans on neutering?

--- End quote ---

With a little luck!

BRGtshirts:

--- Quote from: Printficient on January 24, 2017, 09:11:56 AM ---Anything from a fine to a shut down.  The main ones are MSDS book, Locking cabinet for chemicals, Tag Out procedures, and a 3' clearance around all doors and exits.

--- End quote ---

I've been going over a lot of OSHA recently but haven't heard of the locking cabinets before. Does that pertain to certain chemicals/types? Otherwise, wouldn't everything classify?  Thanks! Will

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version